Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting left with G34

bisonresq

Hey yall, I'm shooting left with a G34. G34 is new to me. Been shooting for years and have never had this problem. Have adjusted L vs R grip, and adjusted where my finger is impacting trigger - changed to more of the tip of the finger vs knuckle. Any tips? Happens with VERY slow fire a well as rapid fire. And we're talking WAY left.

Hey yall, I'm shooting left with a G34. G34 is new to me. Been shooting for years and have never had this problem. Have adjusted L vs R grip, and adjusted where my finger is impacting trigger - changed to more of the tip of the finger vs knuckle. Any tips? Happens with VERY slow fire a well as rapid fire. And we're talking WAY left.

Just for detail, how left are we talking and at what range please? I have a G 34, 2 G19's and a G 26. All have fixed sights and on all of them I have had to drift the rear sight significantly, in the same direction, on all of them. Once I made that adjustment, all hit center target at 10, 20, 30 yds...I've not tried further except with the G 34 and it was center tgt at 50 yds.

Edited by Tom C

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I do have the Glock adjustable sight on it, which I'm not a fan of. I am consistently shooting about 6-8 inches left at 8-10 yards slow fire. At same distance I can make about a 2-3 inch group with the XD I've been shooting for the last seven years. I tend to shoot left with the XD as well, just not as extreme. Someone else also asked if I was jerking the trigger and where my finger was coming into contact with the trigger, which helps eliminate about half of the Left problem, but still nowhere near where it should be. Anyway, I really appreciate the replies. Gave up and sold it in the forums. But I think all of the replies will apply to whatever I get next as well.

• 3 months later...