Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How to buy ammo...

Only question in NC is age (18 for rifle, 21 for pistol) and since I reload and pasted 21 some time back I am assuming thats the deal. And the general retailers could care less if you buy pistol ammo under 21 as long as you tell them its for a rifle (Hey they do make 9mm rifles).

Yes, just not in Los Angeles city (in California)... they fingerprint you (okay, just a thumbprint).

Cullen, but he could still buy it right? Does this print actually go somewhere, or do they just take it?

Me, I'm just leery about giving out my thumbprint to any schmoe. If they're checking ID, the chances are the numbskulls that work at the shops won't know what the hell to do with a "ferner."

What is this country coming to? I can buy ammo at 3am in Wal Mart any day of the week and all they ask me is "Debit or credit?". You guys need to move out of those Communist run states or elect new officials. I love living in Texas! :D TXAG

I can buy ammo at 3am in Wal Mart any day of the week and all they ask me is "Debit or credit?". You guys need to move out of those Communist run states or elect new officials. I love living in Texas! :D

The last time I bought ammo at Wal Mart (in Texas) they asked me, "Is this for a rifle or handgun?".

Being that it was .22 LR, I answered, "I haven't decided yet". :lol:

-Chet