Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New to the dark side

robman1000

Well I finally picked me up a limcat phantera 38 super. It's used but sure is a blast to shoot as long as I can chase down the dot lol. I might shoot it at a club match this weekend and ill let you know how well it went.

Thanks rob

A73758

Limited B

SS C

post-31358-0-34704700-1372907070_thumb.j

post-31358-0-70681300-1372907091_thumb.j

Nice looking blaster! I too started the season with an open gun. Still haven't mastered the dot yet. Just about the time I think I got it figured out I loose it again. It is getting better but it's not as easy as I thought it would be.

I bought my first open gun this past March... I love shooting it... not good enough yet.. but I shoot over 1200 rds a month at 5 different matches.. I am learning..

It's always fun watching shooters new to a C-more doing the wrist swivel. It is just a matter of getting the muscle memory trained. Dry fire practice will help a lot.

As someone told me once

The dot is your friend

Dryfire practice is such a great tool and once you shoot it in a match you'll see how much a pain in the butt that dot really can be

Have fun let's see some videos

i will post some, I did get to sight it in today. im glad I did not shoot it before I checked it or I would have all Deltas about 6-8 in low and the adjustment screw was loose. it was a lot easier to find the dot also due to the dry fire ive been doing.

Welcome, I'm fairly new to open myself but I'm hooked. I came from limited and find open to be much more fun. Unfortunately my gun that I've had for just a month I've already cracked the slide so I'm sidelined at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

It's always fun watching shooters new to a C-more doing the wrist swivel. It is just a matter of getting the muscle memory trained. Dry fire practice will help a lot.

That's what we call the "C-More Shuffle."

If you do loose the dot, the quickest way to find it is to put the muzzle at the bottom or top of your sight window, then tilt your wrist up or down until the dot appears.

Edited by Parallax3D

• 3 weeks later...

Well I got to shoot the limcat Sunday at a club match and had a blast shooting it. Ended up 9th overall and 7th in open. Shot diamond cutter at 71%. I did have 3 jams with one of my 170 mag in a stage, other than that it ran great. Will look at getting new springs for the mags not sure how old they are.

• 3 months later...

i have been shooting the limcat for a few matches now and i am very happy with it, i do have a question tho- whats the pro and cons by plugging the 2 ports in the barrel? its a hybrid comp so it has a lot of metal to thread in to. If i use threaded plugs and dont like the way it feels i could just remove them? let me know if anybody has done this.

thanks rob

i have been shooting the limcat for a few matches now and i am very happy with it, i do have a question tho- whats the pro and cons by plugging the 2 ports in the barrel? its a hybrid comp so it has a lot of metal to thread in to. If i use threaded plugs and dont like the way it feels i could just remove them? let me know if anybody has done this.

thanks rob

Id like to know if this is a feasable option also. I just picked up my first open gun and it has a cone style comp EGW 7port comp with 2 hybrid holes in it. It is in 38super

Edited by Durtarg

i do shoot 38 super comp and with being a 4.5 barrel i was just wanting to close off the 2 barrel ports. the lens gets gunked up and the blast is kinda harsh. i have made B class with it just am looking at getting a little easier feel to it.

I wouldnt plug it that will change to many things, best thing to do is get rid of the side mount and go with an upright and a blast shield. That will also help you find the dot and eliminate blind spots shooting right to left. I hate sidemounts for many reasons others like them use what is best for you :-)

best thing to do is get rid of the side mount and go with an upright and a blast shield. That will also help you find the dot and eliminate blind spots shooting right to left.

And they look 100% better! :sight: