Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primers DOH...

shane8168

So I walked up to the table at the gun show this morning and to my surprise the guy had 3,000 federal small pistol primers... I started to pick them up, asked the guy behind the table "how much"

His response $105 each... :surprise: DOH, he still owns them!

I have 23,000 for $99.per 1000. Lmao that's crazy but I kinda have grown to expect it at a gun show. We have one here this weekend I'm not even thinking about going. It would just get ticked at the prices for sure. .unethical to say the least. IMHO

Hey - so far its still kind of a free country and capitalism and freedom are opposite sides of the same coin. You can't have one without the other.

He owns the primers, he can ask whatever he wants, he may or may not get it; but, he can sure as hell ask it.

Would you really want it any other way?

Hey - so far its still kind of a free country and capitalism and freedom are opposite sides of the same coin. You can't have one without the other.

He owns the primers, he can ask whatever he wants, he may or may not get it; but, he can sure as hell ask it.

Would you really want it any other way?

Yes its a free country and he can ask what he wants, no one in the thread said he could not, all they said was the price was high and they hoped he took them home. They have the right to think that also, like you said, its a free country.

well just got a notice from a supplier of mine that due to demand ammo manufacturers are increasing ammo prices by 17% ... Thanks to people hording and reselling at stupid prices the companies took notice. so hope fully it will cut in to their profit margin enough that shooters may once again be able to buy ammo and shoot..