Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI mags

lukec44

I got the 9mm tubes I ordered back in early Dec. about a month ago. Backorder lasted about 5-6 wks with Dawson, but I think I was on the front end of the rush.

Edited by wgj3

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what caliber you're looking for but top gun supply has 9mm 140mm and 170mm mags in stock. I ordered four each of the 140mm 9mm and .40 cal mags (when the .40s were still in stock) and I received them a week later.

Thanks for the info I need 40 cal but I did order some more 9s from top gun. How is their service

I never talked to anyone in person, so can't account for that. What I do know is that what they show as "in stock" was in stock and they give prompt email notifications of order status. I just looked over my emails and now I have to correct my previous statement. I ordered the mags March 17. They were shipped on the 18th with tracking info via email. I received them on the 20th. I'm a happy customer. :)

Thanks for the info I need 40 cal but I did order some more 9s from top gun. How is their service

TGS has great service. The inventory is live, so what they show is what they have. I've also used them as my FFL from when I bought guns from out of state.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you might want to check in with them, i ordered 6 140s and an STI Edge within a few days of your order +/-. can't remember the exact date, but i got them a few weeks ago, i might have gotten priority for ordering a gun at the same time (don't know if they do that or not), but if not it sounds like yours might have gotten lost in the shuffle