Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New CZ owner

Medicaptain

Picked this baby up for a great price on a website posting for sale items under "sports equipment". Only one mag so I am on the hunt for 3 more. Can anyone tell me if this baby is still legal for Production USPSA? Straight trigger, very light SAO action, Race hammer. I will post more pics after its first range trip tomorrow. Came with a few spare parts....I will post a pic of them as I am not sure what they are yet as I am pretty new to the CZ weapons (all XD and XDM)....

post-45967-0-54068700-1362467844_thumb.j

Edited by Medicaptain

The parts in the photo, from left to right are: disconnector (used in DA), firing pin block, the disconnect or pin (???), firing pin block lifter, hammer spring, trigger, and fiber optic front sight.

Pin looks like it may be the Trigger pin that holds the trigger to the trigger bar.

Either way, all those parts, except the F/O sight, need to be put back in to shoot Production. For Limited (minor), just go shoot it!

Good looking gun. The firing pin block parts need to installed. As well as the DA trigger and the disconnector.

You are missing the block lever spring and may need a new trigger pin when its installed.

Excellent find. You will probably wonder how you ever got along without it.

Your not kidding....I pumped about 125 rounds through it of every type of ammo I had from crap to high quality...no FTFs...not a single hiccup and this is by far, the most accurate weapon I have ever fired....PERIOD...nothing like I have ever used. I have been a polymer guy for 10 years with one 1911.....I love shooting 45 but this is just different....such high quality, you can feel it when you rack it and definitely when you shoot it. I am disappointed that it has to go in the shop for so long to revert back to DA/SA....but I may just go limited minor for a few matches and see if I like it the way it is.

Why is the TS limited only and not Production? My very brief knowledge of uspsa is that 9mm scores minor only....which is why most Limited shooters shoot .40..... So I am a little confused. I know this SAO CZ can only shoot limited, I am going to have the trigger changed back to DA/SA so I can shoot production.....am I missing something?

Why is the TS limited only and not Production? My very brief knowledge of uspsa is that 9mm scores minor only....which is why most Limited shooters shoot .40..... So I am a little confused. I know this SAO CZ can only shoot limited, I am going to have the trigger changed back to DA/SA so I can shoot production.....am I missing something?

The TS is SAO and not allowed in production. Single action guns cannot be used in production. Hope this helps.

Edited by G34 CORDY

• 3 weeks later...