Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where do all the cool shooters post?

kita

I know there are a lot of shooting forums. It seems to me that this is the biggest, and the one everyone comes back to. What other informational forums are out there that you guys would recommend?post-42175-0-67978400-1362414179_thumb.j

Glock Talk is gooder. So is AF15. If you are all about "cool shooters". :)

Is Glock Talk exclusive to Glock shooters? I shoot a Glock! Heh...wanna touch Glocks? Squirrel!

Is Glock Talk exclusive to Glock shooters?

Nah...Mink and Ben have pretty good post counts there. Even some of those 1911 guys try to be cool by hanging out there. It's all about the cool. They even have a training section.

Is Glock Talk exclusive to Glock shooters?

Nah...Mink and Ben have pretty good post counts there. Even some of those 1911 guys try to be cool by hanging out there. It's all about the cool. They even have a training section.

*Starstruck* Hmm, there should be an emoticon for that.

Glock Talk is gooder. So is AF15. If you are all about "cool shooters". :)

M4C FTW

Pistol-Forum.com is also pretty good, but since my IP is banned off that Kita wont be able to use it.

Fun wrecker! How am I supposed to learn how to shoot if you keep getting my IP address banned from all the good sites?! :angry2:

Actually, I think PF feels as though they got a two-for in banning our IP address. I don't think they cared for my statements related to whether or not trophies should be given for female participation.