Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

my new STI finally arrived

cecil

My STI 9mm Steel Match pistol finally arrived last night.... thought i might post a picture of it.. had to go to the range to burn some ammo..

it RUNS LIKE A PAPER BAG IN THE WIND !!!

click on file below

post-43039-0-85427800-1362175346_thumb.j

Ain't it fun getting a new gun. I had a new one come in this week and until it was delivered I checked the Fed Ex tracker about every 15 minutes. I haven't anticipated getting a gun this much since I was waiting to get my Fanner 50's (SAA sixshooter type cap guns: ask your OLD friends) for christmas in 1958. Congratulations.

Ain't it fun getting a new gun. I had a new one come in this week and until it was delivered I checked the Fed Ex tracker about every 15 minutes. I haven't anticipated getting a gun this much since I was waiting to get my Fanner 50's (SAA sixshooter type cap guns: ask your OLD friends) for christmas in 1958. Congratulations.

gee i thought i was the only one that checked FeDex tracker every 15 minutes... i bet i checked over 50 times from noon to 5:00 ..

My STI 9mm Steel Match pistol finally arrived last night.... thought i might post a picture of it.. had to go to the range to burn some ammo..

it RUNS LIKE A PAPER BAG IN THE WIND !!!

click on file below

Sweet! I love my Stee Master. The Captain

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...