Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Maui in March

You guys have matches there every weekend on Maui? I'll be there in July for maybe a couple weeks. I shoot Open but I don't have any 10-round magazines so I may have to shoot single stack while I'm there.

See Ray...bet he'll fix you up with those Bitchin 10 rd mags. Did me solid a few years back.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if I should start a new thread - you know, Maui in April....

Aloha VISS Maui guys! I arrive Saturday and will see you all on Sunday!

What time was setup? 8am I think?

Yup, see you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I leave today as all good things must come to an end, even if temporarily. I had a busy week eating all of your good food. I had everything from Da Kitchen oxtail soup, Foodland musubi and Star Noodle ramen to fantastic meals at Merriman's and Cane & Canoe.

Thanks to all the VISS guys for the warm aloha and great match. May your guns never break, may your ammo/component supply be endless and may all of your questionable shots be ruled doubles.

See you all next time. Mucho mahalo!

Unfortunately, I leave today as all good things must come to an end, even if temporarily. I had a busy week eating all of your good food. I had everything from Da Kitchen oxtail soup, Foodland musubi and Star Noodle ramen to fantastic meals at Merriman's and Cane & Canoe.

Thanks to all the VISS guys for the warm aloha and great match. May your guns never break, may your ammo/component supply be endless and may all of your questionable shots be ruled doubles.

See you all next time. Mucho mahalo!

Was fun shooting with you,see you next time Jon. Oh you should've made that wish about our guns not braking earlier because my scope mount came loose that day lol. Still had fun though.