Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Mile High Showdown - Ramah, CO

Thanks to Charlie and all the staff for the great match. I have to admit I was very sckeptical about the 12 stages on 6 berms (can't remember what Charlie called it) but it really worked out very well. It was nice to see all of the out of state shooters and I can't wait for the match again next year.

And thanks to Hogue for the toilet seat :)

-Price

Edited by pkm

What a great match, everything went extremely smooth due to all the hard work and preparation by the staff. Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU for everyones hard work. Next time if you could just get mother nature to behave better that would be great...

Just home from the 8 hour drive. I have so many compliments for this match.

The stages had a great mix of shooting skillset, and many had a variety of ways to solve them.

The match staff was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The match ran like a well oiled machine.

The 6 berm 12 stage idea and design worked extremely well.

The range food was awesome.

The range facility was excellent, and had enough parking.

Mother nature played havoc on the stages and some of the shooters, but the match staff was on top of it and bounced right back without missing a beat.

All of squad 11 had a fun time, we cut up and laughed a lot. Any of the other squads that we bumped into seemed to be having just as much fun. I talked to a lot of shooters and did not hear any complaints.

The whole mood of everyone at the match was very upbeat, competitors and staff.

The prize table was a random drawing and very generous. As much as there was, it took a lot of money from the match and a lot of hard work to gather that much stuff. The whole group had fun at the prize / awards time. Lots of laughs and applause.

If you can make the Mile High next year, then do it. you will be pleased.

Mile High Showdown was a great match and one that will be on my calander as long as it is held. Kudos to Cha Lee and staff for a job well done. Squad 11 was as awesome as they get. Fun and helpful and just an overall great bunch.

Huge thanks to Charlie and his very dedicated range and match staff for an AWESOME experience at the Mile High Showdown.

Every stage offered a unique challenge - and plenty of opportunity to rise to them or melt down spectacularly (I did both!).