Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3Gun Nation Shoot-off in Vegas (Spoilers)

I can't believe this event isn't being live streamed. It's 2013!

A live stream would kinda ruin the show.

kind of like this thread :)

LOL exactly! The results won't surprise anyone who cares about the outcome. Having the TV episode airing so long after the event takes place is what ruins it. The shoot-off is the perfect event for live streaming.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it was only 3 hours or so to get the first two rounds done. So add another 1-2 hours fir the final 8.

They were an hour or so ahead of schedule after round two.

There is WAY more downtime than shooting. Reset and reload takes at least twice as long as each run. Live TV would be boring.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Actually it was only 3 hours or so to get the first two rounds done. So add another 1-2 hours fir the final 8.

There is WAY more downtime than shooting. Reset and reload takes at least twice as long as each run. Live TV would be boring.

This is what I meant to say! ^^^^

After all you guys forget about the cameras, it would actually probably be somewhat funny. All the stuff they edit out that nobody but 3 gunners would even care about...let the people with 3GN memberships watch a live feed and then the masses can still watch nomral airings and the advertisers get their due.

They could easily do a live stream with commercials. They do it with pro surfing contests. Hell they broadcast them from reefs miles offshore in Tahiti and Fiji. Seems like a lot of down time between shooters, fill that with commercials.

If they can make professional bowling, professional golfing, and professional bass fishing look exciting "as it happens", they should be able to figure out something to make this watchable.

Full disclosure note: I do not bowl, golf, or bass fish (or do any fishing for that matter), maybe there is something about those sports that makes it exciting that I don't pickup on when I watch.

I know there are a lot of things that could be done to make the show better. Golf, bowling and fishing have bigger sponsors from outside of their sport while 3 Gun Nation is being thrown off their network. Once Budweiser,Nike or someone simlar cuts that $5M check to become the primary sponsor it's gonna get really good.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Thanks guys. My first run was obviously my best. 6/6 on the plate rack is unstoppable which is exactly what Daniel hit me with twice. Fortunately for Barry Dueck and unfortunately for Daniel he used up the two clean rifle runs against me. Dueck and Horner both had a few misses on their rund and Barry got Daniel on the pistol.

Later in the evening Keith ran several plate racks clean which lead to his wallet getting $50,000 times thicker.

Jesse, that's still some sick shooting. All I know of you is from what I've seen on TV, but I dig you're "Balls out, hair on fire attitude." Can't wait to see you shoot in person someday! Congrats making it to the finals!

Jesse, that's still some sick shooting. All I know of you is from what I've seen on TV, but I dig you're "Balls out, hair on fire attitude." Can't wait to see you shoot in person someday! Congrats making it to the finals!

Thanks but wait until you see these other guys. It was awesome! The runs between Burton Thompson vs Clint Upchurch and Chris Andersen and West Chandler come to mind as they were nail biters.