Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Smaller Paycheck

moonsine

Insurance went UP $40 and OASDI UP $80........$120 LESS in my paycheck this week......$240 per month.....$2880 per year......Way to kick of 2013 with a 3 grand pay cut......THAT SUCKS.....everything in this country is going UP...utilities, insurance, FOOD, GASOLINE, RELOADING COMPONENTS.......and our pay goes DOWN for what??? UNFREEKIN BELIEVABLE!!!!!

Doesn't count the wifes $1500 cut.....a $4,500 NET cut in pay.....that is alot income for us, now have to figure how/what to cut in other areas (eating out, going to the movies, components, vacations, etc) in order to BALANCE OUR BUDGET....unfortuantely we can not just print more money and the creditors will not just let up run up debt without paying it back.....pissed is not the word for what I am feeling at the moment.....roughly $375 per month we will have to cut....what cut spending.....i would love to go sit in with the yahoos and explain this concept the we the people have to live by....YOU CANT SPEND MORE THAN YOU MAKE!!!!

Edited by moonsine

So 2 years ago when people got a 2% temporary reduction in OASDI, they thought the Govt would make it permanant and it would never go back up? :roflol: Soc Security is underfunded enough, and you know they won't be taking it from grandma.

Edited by DWFAN