Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Most Outrageous Panic-Buy Pics/Stories You've come across

Chriznak

The gun shop at my local range sent out a great message to all the members. They stated that despite the current price insanity they would maintain their normal pricing structure. These are the kind of folks who will continue to get my business. They are also fellow USPSA competitors.

While at the moment they have almost empty shelves and no AR related arms or components left, they will be getting lowers, uppers, complete AR's and PMags later this month. It will be interesting to see how fast those disappear.

Thats great to hear, bad thing is... most of what they sell at resonable prices will be scalped for "market" value.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just the sellers that are being unscrupulous. The buyers are responsible for their behavior and the prices that they're willing to pay. There's a guy I saw locally willing to trade his motorcycle for an AR. I'll find out tomorrow if I'm getting the bike :devil: But seriously, what do you expect sellers to do when people are literally begging them to sell their wares at overinflated prices?

May not be an issue at our next scheduled local show here in Vermont. The Mayor of Barre Vermont has requested the show not allow the show or sale of assault style weapons or hi capacity magazines. Because of a negative response he is now trying to muscle in the restrictions... That should do nothing to drive the pricing / attendance up if he's not successful, right... :)

The Show in Fargo this weekend has most factory AR's at $1,800 to $2,000. There is one with a suggested price of $6,200 that is probably worth it.

The furniture seems to be going for normal prices, and steel 30 round mags for $30.