Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People who jog in a blizzard

rhgunguy

Dear fitness a-holes,

Thank you so much for tramping down the snow on the sidewalk in front of my house. The resulting snow pack strained my snowblower to the point that one rim ripped the valve stem out. After fighting with numb fingers for a half hour I was able to get the tire off and have it repaired. Once back to the 3inches of snow pack you create in the quest for a body that will distract others from your lame personality, my snowblower then blew the drive belt in an attempt to gain purchase over the glacier you helped create.

In summary, get a treadmill s***head!

I just finished chipping 4" because my wife cannot process "do not drive on the driveway until I shovel the snow" hell she made me buy her own shovel! it still looks brand new except for the top of the blade where she was kicking it

Then there's crazy people like me who won't drive a car a 1/4 mile to the mailbox. I'd rather walk in the 40-50mph wind and thunder snow, I'm so cheap!

What I hate is the fact that I did that and the mailbox was empty today! Arrrrgggghhhh!

I just finished chipping 4" because my wife cannot process "do not drive on the driveway until I shovel the snow" hell she made me buy her own shovel! it still looks brand new except for the top of the blade where she was kicking it

That's the other thing that got me going! I blow a strip out to the end of the driveway to clear it and then work on the sidewalk. Thanks to the joggers, my trip to get the tire fixed required putting tire tracks in the snow! A day off work that I could have spent with my wife and son turned into an all day snow blowing event.

Then there's crazy people like me who won't drive a car a 1/4 mile to the mailbox. I'd rather walk in the 40-50mph wind and thunder snow, I'm so cheap!

What I hate is the fact that I did that and the mailbox was empty today! Arrrrgggghhhh!

your the the guy who is walking down the street coverd in snow and ice, when its taking all I got just to keep the truck between the trees and I am asking

myself who is walking in this s#@%. nice to meet you :roflol:

your the the guy who is walking down the street coverd in snow and ice, when its taking all I got just to keep the truck between the trees and I am asking

Negative sir, I'm in-complex when I do this. Would never be out walking on the side of the road in bad weather. Even though we get frequent snow and ice here in MuSoorUh, NOBODY seems to have even the minimal driving skills necessary to cope. :angry2:

Negative sir, I'm in-complex when I do this. Would never be out walking on the side of the road in bad weather. Even though we get frequent snow and ice here in MuSoorUh, NOBODY seems to have even the minimal driving skills necessary to cope. :angry2:

If you want to see people that can't drive in the snow, come to the Alabama Gulf Coast during one of the once in ten year snowfalls that we get. There will be cars lined up in the ditches. During the late 80s, I worked in a Tire and Muffler shop. We had 5" of snow (that is alot for us), the local wrecker service brought a steady stream of cars to us that had the tire beads pulled from the rim, but were otherwise drivable. We nearly froze breaking down tires, washing the mud out of them and remounting them.

Hurley

If you want to see people that can't drive in the snow, come to the Alabama Gulf Coast during one of the once in ten year snowfalls that we get. There will be cars lined up in the ditches. During the late 80s, I worked in a Tire and Muffler shop. We had 5" of snow (that is alot for us), the local wrecker service brought a steady stream of cars to us that had the tire beads pulled from the rim, but were otherwise drivable. We nearly froze breaking down tires, washing the mud out of them and remounting them.

Hurley

Your post got me thinking about when Johnny Carson was talking about snow removal in Beverly Hills. I think it was a spatula taped to a Porsche. :)

Hurley

Your post got me thinking about when Johnny Carson was talking about snow removal in Beverly Hills. I think it was a spatula taped to a Porsche. :)

That is great. I like that image.

Cedar Falls has a pretty sweet gym. It's 14 laps to a mile, so it gets pretty boring though...

Both my neighbours have snowblowers, but it's a point of pride for my wife and I that we use a shovel and still get it done faster. That's mostly because my wife does it before I get home. But she's a point pride for me anyways ;)