Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inside info on 3GN Rockcastle Internation pro/am 28th Oct 2013 !

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group of Brits are flying over to shoot the Owensboro,KY , Multi gun match sat 30th march - we need as much practise as possible before Rockcastle 3GN.

For any one going drop & say hi , were be the squad making the most noise.

Edited by gunfighteruk

Group of Brits are flying over to shoot the Owensboro,KY , Multi gun match sat 30th march - we need as much practise as possible before Rockcastle 3GN.

For any one going drop & say hi , were be the squad making the most noise.

Come a week earlier and shoot the BSGL 3 gun too.

Dave

Slymantis first 100 places in the "all inclusive package" - lodge 7 nights, all meals,practice,pro tuition, 2000 rounds & the 3 Gun Nation match entry are reserved for NON Americans - so that includes you & your fellow Canadians !

$2500 (US) covers the whole week as above- but first come first served for the lodge stay option.

Further 200+ places will then be sold as a regular 2 day match 3GN fee - with sponsored ammo available & some great side shoots.

Pass the word as once Rockastles new online website goes live these spaces will fill up quick.

Nead idea to spread the 3 Gun Nation World Wide.

look forward to shooting with you,

David

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any more current information on US registration process and timing for this match.

Rockcastle site gives the day plus other details and it's just three days from now.

Do I need to have 3 computers all logged in ready to fire off a registration request like the Pro/Am, or will applications become availble for download that day and they take mailed in applications in order of their postmarks, or some other method?

DId the discussion on this forum move somewhere else? Haven't seen a recent posting here considering how close the registration is.

Just curious..........

Yeah, still trying to get info on this. Im an internation (canadian) shooter but i have proper paperwork to bring my own guns. International signup was suppose to be March 10, but i cant see anyway to sign up on the website and US registration opens on April 10th.

Guy's ammo situation now ok , word is half a million rounds on pre order .

Rockcastle will load up several registration options this week now the Benelli match is over

Sponsors also being added this week along with a great deal for non Americans that Brownells will take your order & have it ready for collection at Rockcastle ,this will be extended to several choice vendors as i know how much we Euro shooters love the American prices.

Pass the word Canadians & European's as bragging rights for Country "Team shoots" are up for grabs in addition to main match.We aim to give the locals a run for their money - also bring beer as that's the world standard for trading patches/shirts ect.

We will have an info booth at the Bayern Cup in Germany later this month just for this match with video from Ar15 pro/am & 3 Gun Nation matches so you can get an idea as what to expect !

Drop in on the F4i sponsored stage at the Bayern Cup & collect a Rockcastle info pack.

David Kiddle

http://four4islands.org

Edited by gunfighteruk

Sweet. Have to choose between doing Blue ridge and this. Think im going to do this match. The actual match is Oct 31-Nov 2 right? I cant afford the all inclusive package so im going to come and shoot with my own guns.

Here are some specific dates for your information: The official Train Up Period will be the 27-29 of October. Registration and Zero Range time will be open on October 30. The Match Competition will take place on October 31- November 2.

Any more current information on US registration process and timing for this match.

Rockcastle site gives the day plus other details and it's just three days from now.

Do I need to have 3 computers all logged in ready to fire off a registration request like the Pro/Am, or will applications become availble for download that day and they take mailed in applications in order of their postmarks, or some other method?

DId the discussion on this forum move somewhere else? Haven't seen a recent posting here considering how close the registration is.

Just curious..........

Wondering the same thing here. Says registration is today but I could not find the link?? Anyone know how to get this done?? It also says under details that you need 4 shotgun shell caddies. Can you use a chest rig???

Edited by swedge58

There is a possibility that Red Neck Tactical, will be providing "instruction" during the pre-match tune up period. This was discussed during the Rockcastle/Benelli Match, and once schedules are verified we'll post it here, you can also look into the RNT facebook page.

Trapr

Any more current information on US registration process and timing for this match..............

Spoke briefly with Nick at Rockcastle yesterday by phone. We did not discuss registration dates as listed at the website but he did say the internal preparation of registration forms and other match administrative materials were to be completed this week. Maybe they inadvertently shared this date on the site. Anyway, the registration forms should be up on the site in approximately two weeks and notices would be posted on the Rockcastle and 3-Gun Nation websites. He also stated the registration process would be the "Download form and mail in" format. He did mention the Rockcastle/Benelli match this last week had them a little backed up schedule wise. As big and as many matches as they're handling this year I guess I can understand somewhat.

Just keep your eyes and browsers peeled for when the registration forms become available.

Any more current information on US registration process and timing for this match..............

Spoke briefly with Nick at Rockcastle yesterday by phone. We did not discuss registration dates as listed at the website but he did say the internal preparation of registration forms and other match administrative materials were to be completed this week. Maybe they inadvertently shared this date on the site. Anyway, the registration forms should be up on the site in approximately two weeks and notices would be posted on the Rockcastle and 3-Gun Nation websites. He also stated the registration process would be the "Download form and mail in" format. He did mention the Rockcastle/Benelli match this last week had them a little backed up schedule wise. As big and as many matches as they're handling this year I guess I can understand somewhat.

Just keep your eyes and browsers peeled for when the registration forms become available.

Thanks for the info. I will be on the look out.

soooooo......hover around my PC for the next two weeks?

I hope they can set a soild date for match registration. I don't have time to sit around and wait for something to mysteriously pop up on a website so I can rush to register, I have two small businesses and training classes to run!