Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inside info on 3GN Rockcastle Internation pro/am 28th Oct 2013 !

You may have seen the match listed on here & the 3GN website but little else has been released - so here's the inside scoope !

Full 3 Gun Nation coverage .

Rumor has it that a number of manufactures will have not only staged guns for the Am's but full belt rigs & the latest range of equipment to use - just turn up with eye & ears .

AM's will be able to shoot a number of divisions with in the match ( Tac Iron,Tac Optic,heavy metal)

giving them a true experiance.

With mid week practice stages & manufactures demo areas , side shoots, sponsored ammo deals.

This will be like a mini SHOT SHOW with all the big names displaying & allowing you to not only try their guns but let you use them in the stages.

For AM's or new shooters looking to buy equipment this will be fantastic.

PRO's will be well looked after & of course the excellent prize tables as per previous PRO/AM's

Top man Gary Welborn is head honcho.

Lots of Internation shooters are to be invited ( thats how i know about it ! ) this will be the start of Multi Gun world wide.

Look out for the Offical word asap as well as online match registration from Nick at Rockcastle.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the demo , practice stages , side shoots , ect will run the monday to thursday with the match fri/sat/sun.

The 5 days gives the International; shooters enough time to have a practice !

How cool will it be to just be able to fly in from any Country - have a bit of tuition & range time - then shoot a a proper 3 Gun Nation match.

Dont quote me ( to much LOL ) but i hear if enough Nations have shooters attend , additional trophies & awards will be made.

David.

Let me back this up alittle, because I think I have the inside scoop, the intent, is for the international shooters to use sponsored weapons, and again it is the intent. They will purchase ammo at the match to use in it, and again it is the intent. :cheers:

Apparently rooms are already booked for this match. Tried to get a room in anticipation of getting into this match and the lady said no. Same answer for the other 3 matches also.

Think its multiple divisions & as this is the first any one has read about it i doubt the room at the lodge are all sold out ???

Would bet the rooms are sold out for the match before this one on the 17th Oct - Blue Ridge & that may have caused a confusion.

You may want to double check on this .

Apparently rooms are already booked for this match. Tried to get a room in anticipation of getting into this match and the lady said no. Same answer for the other 3 matches also.

I called last week and she told me I could not book for this, Blue Ridge or Pro-Am. (only shotgun championship)

Glad to have lodging 1,5 hour out in Tennessee ;) May be a long drive every day but it's worth every bit. If I'll make it of course ;)

Bowling Green, Ky. is full of motels and only 30 minutes from Park City ?????

Cave City is full of motels and only 10 minutes from Park City!!!!

Great news! I ordered Rosetta Stone German, Spanish, and French this evening in preparation!

Brian,

Save your money. I've been stationed all over the world-all you do is keep repeating yourself louder and louder until they understand your English. :mellow:

Glad to have lodging 1,5 hour out in Tennessee ;) May be a long drive every day but it's worth every bit. If I'll make it of course ;)

Cave City is full of motels and only 10 minutes from Park City!!!!

I know guys but I'm sttaying with a friend and borrowing his car. Did it this way last BRM3G and it worked great for me. Likely he'lll be joining in the fun this time as well if it all works out. Als gives me the chance to work on my guns if needed. He's got a complete workshop ;)

• 2 months later...

Rockcastle will have a new online match registration out soon (take that as real soon )

Industry sponsors are in place & are very excited about this format, it will be like a mini SHOTSHOW - lots of guns & equipment to try,some cool side stages & a week of shooting fun for those attending before the match.

3 Gun Nation cameras will be rolling so wear a good looking shirt !