Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When Brians board goes down

bird

I loved the original board then it crashed..

The latest re-incarnation is even better but just when I am starting to learn, It crashes........

I still have alot to learn from one of the only "real" shooting forums on the http://www...

I just hope it aint some MMM.. computer hacker shutting down the 2nd ammendment...

Rant mode off.......

My high-horse is now back in its stable...lol.........

Every day is a good day...

Betcha Matt Burkett's site and this one are on the same server. I don't know what the problem is, but unfortunately any one with basic knowledge of Internet security can disrupt services. Keeping people out of your site is prettu easy from a security point of view, stopping denial of service hacks is a whole other can of worms.

Betcha Matt Burkett's site and this one are on the same server. I don't know what the problem is, but unfortunately any one with basic knowledge of Internet security can disrupt services. Keeping people out of your site is pretty easy from a security point of view, stopping denial of service hacks is a whole other can of worms.

I'm glad the site is back as well, it sucks when it's offline. I am backing up the forum board on my own hard drive on a weekly basis - so if it happens again, hopefully we won't lose much.

be

Brian,

That bites.  

I have used two different ISP over two different lines so that I would be less likely not to be able to sign on when I needed to.  Must be a real pain if the rear when you are running a outgoing website.

Thanks for the forum.  

• 7 months later...

So... TODAY SUCKED!!!  I absolutely positively rely on this site and you guys to get me through the day!  I missed y'all :-)  

Because of the really intense work I do, I take quick little "do something else" breaks - and this site has been my favorite "do something else" since I found it!