Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

jobless AND homeless

ErikW

davidwiz, where else could you find a homeless person with an 800 lb. gunsafe and $10,000 worth of custom blasters? Kali-forn-ya. :P

Ahhh, genteel poverty. That's my personal choice of lifestyle.......it's so...ya know... liberating. ;)

OOOOHHH, Ya haul six-teen tons,

and whadda ya get......

Erik - Don't know what industry you are in but the jobs are starting to pick back up here in the sillicon prairie (D/FW - Richardson in particular). I got to Texas from California (all together now) as soon as I could. The bias isn't too bad here against "fur-uh-ners" - read that as non native texans. However, I am grateful for yankees. Texans hate them far more than Californians. In the space of 12 days after moving to the state, I was pulled over SIX times for having out of state plates. I warn you though, you may need a translation book for the first six months. Nothing is ever simply spoken, everything is answered in metaphor or simile. I.E. That dog won't hunt or It's hotter out than two mice making love in a wool sock or That is just off like a prom dress....

My problems are solved: I'll live in the safe. Hafta sell some guns, though.

carinab, I would die anywhere near Dallas. I don't do heat and/or humidity. (Didn't we shoot on the same squad at the 02 Factory Gun? I didn't return for 03.) shred insists I could live through Austin.

I'm with Phil, move down here.

I can fit you up cab licence real quick, just bring a turban, shoe polish, pretend you can't speak English (not to much of a stretch seeing as you are from the US)smile a lot and drive like a complete idiot.

It will be fine if you drive on the right, no one will notice here as you will be in a taxi.

:D:D