Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Guy from Dayton, OH

STPDK9

Hello everyone! I'm recently getting back into USPSA Matches, after almost a two year break. Having a little one, and being married, has left little spare time. When I "competed" before, I only shot local matches. I am looking forward to becoming an active member of not only the USPSA Community, but to this Forum as well. I'm currently shooting in the Limited Division (Maj PF), and in single stack (Maj PF). Both weapons I am using are Rock Island Armory (double stack and single stack 1911s). I look forward to getting tips and advice from the wealth of knowledge on this site.

Stay Safe!

Come out to Miamisburg Monday night for the weekly practice league. Most of the local shooters pass through there at some point.

Welcome to the forums. There are a bunch of us shooters and forum members from Cincy, Dayton, N Ky, etc..

Welcome back RJ

Thanks Paul! I heard that you've been out of town. I've been to the past two Monday Night Shoots. Both weeks, my scores have been decent, but my times have been terrible. I attribute this to having magazine issues. On my double stack mags, one of the springs and follower came out of the top of the mag on a reload. I've been looking at replacing the followers, pads, and springs but I'm having a hard time spending $200-300 on new parts. I'll keep working with them. I'll see you Monday.

Come out to Miamisburg Monday night for the weekly practice league. Most of the local shooters pass through there at some point.

Welcome to the forums. There are a bunch of us shooters and forum members from Cincy, Dayton, N Ky, etc..

Thanks, Kevin. That's where I've been shooting at. I look forward to meeting more of the guys at the matches.

Welcome back RJ

Thanks Paul! I heard that you've been out of town. I've been to the past two Monday Night Shoots. Both weeks, my scores have been decent, but my times have been terrible. I attribute this to having magazine issues. On my double stack mags, one of the springs and follower came out of the top of the mag on a reload. I've been looking at replacing the followers, pads, and springs but I'm having a hard time spending $200-300 on new parts. I'll keep working with them. I'll see you Monday.

Nope. I've been here. you might be thinking of Paul H.

• 2 weeks later...