Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Halloween Hosefest - Las Vegas NV

Go to sincityuspsa.com to register for the 2012 Halloween Hose fest. Shooters can sign up for Saturday the 3rd of November or Sunday the 4th. You will shoot the 6+ stages and at least 350 rounds in one day. It should be a big fun match after the nationals.

Cost is $50 if you don't get a t shirt, $65 with one. We will be posting t shirt and stage designs when we get them finalized. If you change your mind on the shirt after registering let us know as soon as possible so we can change the order. We will probably have a few left over at the match, but don't count on your size being available and they will be $20.

hope to see you all there

Edited by ziebart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes we will be using mostly standard division rules. Magazines will be allowed to go anywhere but they must fit divisional rules. So your options for 10 round mags and your SS gun are declaring minor in SS or lim10. If you are already registered it will be no problem to change your division, just PM me with your info.

We have the following shooters.

51 Limited

5 Limited 10

52 Open

16 Production

3 Single Stack

0 Revolver

Found out today that there will be a $5 side match with the chance to win a S&W MP22 pistol. The winner will be whoever scores the closest to 50% of the stage win without going over. It will be fun to see all the sandbagging :devil: Full details will be released at the match, just know to bring an extra $5.

Shirt designs

Also if you tried to register in the last couple of days you might have seen a match is full message. It is not full. The form we are using was still counting the duplicate entries we had already deleted. It is fixed now, so you can get back on and register now.

Figure that the low volume mail list will have Sat/Sunday start times, but thought that I would ask.

ETA: Info on website.

Sign-in 07:00

Shooters meeting 07:45

First shots at 08:00

When is registration?

Edited by Olivers_AR

Sorry about not sending out emails like the form said we would.

We closed the online form because we had less than 5 spots on Saturday and less than 10 on Sunday. I didn't want to see it go overfull and have to turn people away at match day because we didn't see their online registration.

Check in will start at 7am and shooters meeting will be at 7:45am. You will pay at that time, pick up your shirts if you ordered them, and double check that the information was transferred into practiscore correctly.

Update to my post: ( Sunday 2:00am time change)

Sunday Registration will be from 5:45 to 6:45 am.

Shooters meeting promptly at 6:45 am.

Match starts promptly at 7:00 am.

We are starting Sunday’s match 1 hour earlier due to the time change. It will be dark 1 hour earlier. We want to insure that everyone completes the match before dark.

Looks like I get to see a sunrise in the desert :)

Figure that the low volume mail list will have Sat/Sunday start times, but thought that I would ask.ETA: Info on website.Sign-in 07:00Shooters meeting 07:45First shots at 08:00

When is registration?

After we got the stages up we realized that it may take longer to reset than originally planed. Last year we finished before sunset, but we just want to be safe.

Olivers_AR

Did you get an email with the time changes and other match info? Or did you see that on the website? This is my first time trying to manage a website/bulk mail/online registration. I am learning a lot in the process. I just hope I don't screw up the match while learning.

Got the email and then checked the website and thought that I would update my post here just in case someone read the thread. Your doing fine in getting the info out. I'm going to try and get out there midday Saturday to figure out where the range is and do some scouting :)

After we got the stages up we realized that it may take longer to reset than originally planed. Last year we finished before sunset, but we just want to be safe.Olivers_ARDid you get an email with the time changes and other match info? Or did you see that on the website? This is my first time trying to manage a website/bulk mail/online registration. I am learning a lot in the process. I just hope I don't screw up the match while learning.

This was an awesome match. Staff worked hard and were very professional and supportive. Stages were well put together and definitely hoserific. I really recommend it for anyone in the area. Just don't do it with a single stack. :ph34r: