Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB SELLERSBURG INDIANA

Silver Creek Conservation Club will host thier monthly USPSA match this sunday, Sept. 9, 2012. Match fee $20 non members $15 members. 6 stages, 166 rounds. Registration will be in the club house. Setup begins saturday morning, saturday setup help will have thier match fee waived. Final target placement 8:30 am Sunday morning. Match hammer down @ 10:30 am. Biscuits,sausage and coffee in the club house at 8am, just in case you arrive to help with final setup, courtesy of chef Lee. I will need R.O.'s, match fee for R.O.'s is $5. Hope to see you Sunday morning. Surely the forecast is amiss, sunny and a high of 70 degrees, We could be so lucky. DVC Dave

Silver Creek Conservation Club will host thier monthly USPSA match this sunday, Sept. 9, 2012. Match fee $20 non members $15 members. 6 stages, 166 rounds. Registration will be in the club house. Setup begins saturday morning, saturday setup help will have thier match fee waived. Final target placement 8:30 am Sunday morning. Match hammer down @ 10:30 am. Biscuits,sausage and coffee in the club house at 8am, just in case you arrive to help with final setup, courtesy of chef Lee. I will need R.O.'s, match fee for R.O.'s is $5. Hope to see you Sunday morning. Surely the forecast is amiss, sunny and a high of 70 degrees, We could be so lucky. DVC Dave

I will be there and am happy to RO as usual if you'd like.

Colin

I guess I better get with Lee, down a few makers marks

This reminds me of a funny Lee story, we were at the nationals and he had brought his "sippin' whiskey" as he calls it, a big giant bottle of Makers for after match sippin'. But when he was going into his room carrying all of his stuff, he droped it and what a mess; he was very sad for a bit. But I think someone made a very long drive to ease his pain and all ended well :-)

Chris, Your on as an R.O. Thanks for stepping up to help. Stages are going up, we'll have MOTS 5 freestyle stages, 160 rounds plus the classifier. Sunday's forecast is shaping up to be the nicest shooting day in month's, sunny & a high of 76. A cool start to the day which makes final setup enjoyable. See you guys sunday morn.

Dave, you can put me down to RO. I would have offered earlier but figured you had it covered by now.

Any traffic issues still going on down there?

Edited by Sarge