Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which Tanfo legal in IDPA

e-mishka

I used to use a Match. That was before they put a rail on it so I don't know how that will effect the weight. I came in just under weight and fit in the box. It was ESP since it's single action.

I have this year's .40 Match with the acc. rail and it weighs 42.4 ounces or 1.202 kg, with an empty K-10 mag (without the spacer which is found in the K-40 magazines) because I'm loading long- 1.225" OAL. The grips are plastic (lighter than the older ones). Mine is single-action only; so it's ESP for me.

Good Luck!

Both 9mm and .40 non-rail models of the Match are IDPA legal in ESP. I have supersighted versions of both. You might not be able to use the rubber grips on them, though, as they add a good bit of weight. The 9 is heavier than the .40.

• 4 weeks later...

Since i can't use my stock II ,which eaa/tanfo pistol legal in idpa without any mods?

I use a Stock II with a Limited .40 S&W top end and I also have a Match 9MM top end.

what division idpa it fallse under esp?

i guess i can slap my limited upper on stock, but mine has some seriuos slide cuts ( http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=111095&view=findpost&p=1778745 ) , is that legal in idpa?

Edited by e-mishka