Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Ohio State Match

Kevin,

Somebody put me on squad 206. Can you put me back on Friday with Fran Terry.

Thanks, Jeff LaFlame

I fat fingered the squad. Will be corrected . Thanks for catching it.

Larry,

Thanks, I noticed the update. Thanks for the work.

Jeff

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looked at the stages and damn they look fun as hell! Squadded n ready to go! Kev, I be that guy from cali in town to see some buds, n I figured out a way to fly w more ammo... just dragged wife along for another 11 lbs hahaha thanks for offering to have me ship to u tho. Most gracious host. Looking fwd to meeting all of yall, also to take me to school and humble me in the art of the single stack! Saw some you tube videos and man you guys don't play around with the 8 rd mag hosing events:-) gotta see this up close!

Theo

Looked at the stages and damn they look fun as hell! Squadded n ready to go! Kev, I be that guy from cali in town to see some buds, n I figured out a way to fly w more ammo... just dragged wife along for another 11 lbs hahaha thanks for offering to have me ship to u tho. Most gracious host. Looking fwd to meeting all of yall, also to take me to school and humble me in the art of the single stack! Saw some you tube videos and man you guys don't play around with the 8 rd mag hosing events:-) gotta see this up close!

Theo

You are quite welcome and we hope you enjoy!

Hello all you Canadian shooters! Don't you all need some kind of invitation to come down here and shoot? I have only had two requests so far. please don't wait until the week before the match because I won't be home all week to do anything for you. Please spread the word up there. :)

Thanks

Kevin

Hello all you Canadian shooters! Don't you all need some kind of invitation to come down here and shoot? I have only had two requests so far. please don't wait until the week before the match because I won't be home all week to do anything for you. Please spread the word up there. :)

Thanks

Kevin

Yes we need a letter of invitation pls .

My app is going out tomorrow.

Excellent!

We are about 2/3 full with just under two months before the match. The prize table has turned out much better than I expected and I still keep getting stuff in almost every week. I can't say enough good things about the sponsors who found a way to support our match! :cheers:

Now the weather seems to want to start getting better and much of the admin work is behind me. Time to start focusing more on prop construction. Still have an Armored personnel carrier and a helicopter to figure out and build.

We have all new walls and supports built and still have to make a trip half way to South Carolina to meet up with Seth to pick up 100 new target stands.

I think so far, I have played this right. I got an early jump on things and am not burned out in the least. I am actually quite excited to put this match on. I only hope that it ends up being as good as I am planning it to be. I do not want to let anybody down.

Kevin don't fret...it WILL be great, especially since you're starting very early. If you need help, I'm right around the corner! Just wish I could actually get a membership to the range...

I just hope it's not 105 degrees!

Edited by polizei1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATED SPONSORSHIP LISTING

TechWear USA

Cheely Custom Gunworks

Shooters Connection

Springfield Armory

Brian Enos

Midway USA

Atlanta Arms and Ammo

ZERO bullets

VZ Grips

Vogel Dynamics

MPro7

LEE Precision

Brownell's

Allchin

Redding

Sinclair

L.E. Wilson

Wilson Combat

Powder River Precision

Stihl Power Equipment

Radians

Starline

NEVCO Targets

Cross Breed Holsters

Iosso

Gun Goddess

Pal filler

Mr Bullet Feeder

Cerakote

Swabits

Kames Sporting goods

Sierra Bullets

Rugged Gear

Bar-Sto Precision

And still more to come if they follow through. Many won't send product until the month of the match.

All in all it's shaping up to be quite a prize table.

Thank you sponsors!!

OK Folks!!

The shirt order went in today. That means if you have not sent your app with shirt order yet you will not get your shirt at the match.

As I understand it, you can still order shirts with your app but the shirt order will be held until after the match, then submitted in bulk.

As of right now all shirt orders must include an additional $6 with the app to cover cost of shipping directly to you from TW after the match.

Thanks for your understanding. We all knew this day would come.

I am getting slammed with late comers making special squadding requests. I just can't accommodate everybody and quite frankly we all know that apps have to be sent in early if you want to shoot with your buddies, or car pool or whatever.

Stats and I are trying to do what we can but with the match getting closer by the minute we have plenty to do already.

So in a nutshell, "NO PROMISES".