Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger job on mp pro?

Gunfighter01

They will certainly do it. Are you asking what the Apex turnaround time is? Don't know so just call them. But the quickest is to install the Apex parts yourself. A punch, hammer, YouTube, and a little patience is all you need.

You could try Bowie Tactical Concepts.But if you have a local gunsmith talk to him see if he would be able to install the Apex kit for you.

I have a .40 Pro at Bowie now - he said it would be about 2 months to get it back.

Depending on whether it's a Production or Limited/Open rig, the Apex kits are great. If my Pro 40 didn't already have the Burwell work done, I'd happily drop in the Apex short reset kit (not Production legal, though).

The Burwell trigger rocks!

Mark

Edited by redial

Im not going to say that others cant equal his work, but Dan's M&P triggers are in a class by themselves. Its worth the wait tovhave the Burwell trigger.

+1 uses factory springs, trigger to 2.5# and the over and pre travel fixed. and returned to you for about $160-180. he has done many for us.

Im not going to say that others cant equal his work, but Dan's M&P triggers are in a class by themselves. Its worth the wait tovhave the Burwell trigger.

+1 uses factory springs, trigger to 2.5# and the over and pre travel fixed. and returned to you for about $160-180. he has done many for us.

He sure has. Worth every dollar

I did it myself and I have very little experience with the insided of pistols. Make sure you have all the right tools.

I would think any decent local gunsmith could do it for a small fee.

• 1 month later...