Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tri-Cities Tri-Gun Match 9/16

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are sending out confirmation emails. If you have not got one yet don't worry I am picking up another batch of apps. this weekend. If you sent it in more than a couple weeks ago send me a PM and I will check the list and get your correct email. We had some emails returned undiliverable.

• 2 weeks later...

The match start time has been moved up to 8:00am with registration at 7:00am.

It will be scored Time Plus.

Stage round counts are as follows:

Stage 1 Bay 7:

3 BB's(provided for stage gun)

20 Pistol

23 Shot

2 Slug

Stage 2 Bay 8:

9 Pistol

26 Rifle

Stage 3 Bay 9:

22 Rifle

10 Shot

2 Slugs

Stage 4 Bay 10:

12 Rifle

13 Shot

Stage 5 Bay 11:

25 Rifle

25 Pistol

10 Shot

2 Slug

Stage 6 Bay 12:

20 Pistol

8 Shot

24 Rifle

Totals:

74 Pistol

64 Shot

6 Slugs

109 Rifle

Remember these are Minimums and some can be shot either or as the stage descriptions will say.

See you at the range.

It is more a matter of full disclosure. Gerald does not want to be accused of a lie by omission!

Wow, I guess I didn't realize I was that anal. But you were the one that told me folks wanted to join our team so I just wanted to make sure the original 3 were disclosed. :roflol:

Word on the street is that you may want to be prepared for rifle targets out to 500....

I'm hoping I actually get to go now as there's a pretty serious fire just a couple canyons over from my house. Good chance I'll be getting an evacuation notice in the next day or two the way things are looking.

A big thanks to all the staff, RO's and sponsors who worked really hard to put on a great match. It was a lot of fun especially the 350 yard seated rifle shots.

The electronic scoring system worked really well and made things a lot smoother.

This was a well run challenging match. Thanks for all the hard work and thanks to the sponsors.

It sure was. That was nice location -- great scenery. The ROs were professional and sharp. There were enough stages with "curve balls" -- or roofs or bb guns or 500 yard bonus targets -- that made it tough but fun.

Sendit

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...