Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zcastbulletz

TimG_SC

I saw on another post of mine someone recommended "zcastbullets" as a good source for lead bullets. I went to their website and their prices are significantly lower than what I have seen elsewhere. Is this legit? I also noted the poster had only one post on this forum. They are offering LRN 230g 45acp @$34/500. If this is legit I definately want to try some.

ZCast is definitely legit. I have used their 200 gr LSWC and they were fine for shooting. There was a little more excess lube than I would have liked, but they functioned like any other.

As you mentioned the price is great on these!

Not to seem paranoid here.... but the only post confirming so far is also the first post from user.

Everyone's got to get a first one in at some point.

You asked for some feedback on them and since I've used them locally here I gave you mine based on the batch I bought. My opinion was free so you can take it for what it's worth if you want.

Safe shooting!

Not to seem paranoid here.... but the only post confirming so far is also the first post from user.

Everyone's got to get a first one in at some point.

You asked for some feedback on them and since I've used them locally here I gave you mine based on the batch I bought. My opinion was free so you can take it for what it's worth if you want.

Safe shooting!

ok...I ordered 1500 230g bullets. I will report on how it goes. Thanks for the info.

http://shop.snscasting.com/45-ACP_c4.htm

These are some of the best bullets I have bought

Shipped right away

came correctly box, very secure no chance of busting open

and the bullets are extremely high quality

Jim and Ryan Stinar are great guys, both are competitors and they support the matches

Thanks Jake but those are significantly higher priced. I am looking for lowest cost options retaining goog quality.