Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

.22 conversion for Glock 34

jeremy kemlo

I have a Tactical Solutions Conversion on my model 17. It works flawlessly with the 6 magazines I have for it. CCI MiniMags work very well, so does Blazer and Tactical advantage bulk packs. I occationally use it for Steel Challenge matches when I'm not shooting my Model 617.

Will the TS conversion fit in a small frame Glock kydex holster? I heard the AA conversion only fits in large frame holsters, since the slide is slightly wider than stock.

I'd appreciate it if someone could clarify this.

I've been happy with my AA conversion kits. I love that they run well on the cheap and readily available Remington Golden Bullets.

I can double check, but I don't think I've had issues with it fitting into any of my holsters. I often use it for practicing drawing and breaking the first shot.

I haven't handled a TS version.

My AA kit runs well. It won't run as dirty as long as a Glock, but it does run. Actually it is running longer/dirtier than I usually allow it. I would usually clean it after a range session or Steel Challenge match. I think I have run it a number of Steel Challenge matches now and have merely gave it a quick field strip and wipe down, and added fresh oil (like, at the safe table the morning of the match...red shop towel, old tooth brush, and some oil).

I think I have heard that it is slightly larger than a real Glock slide, but it has fit my holsters.

I run all my .22's with Blazer. Blazer is cleaner than it used to be. It is a 40g bullet (heavy) and high velocity. Heavy bullet + velocity = guns that run better. This stuff happens to be a great value and fairly clean.