Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hey from North Dakota

love2shoot

Just started shooting USPSA in Feb at our local club in Minot ND, love the sport and the people. Currently high D class hoping to be high C or B by next Feb and have learned much already from this site. Shooting production with an XDM 5.25 9mm that I'm loading to 130-131 PF. I tried posting in the video section to get some critiques, but it said I don't have enough posts to have links.....so here I am.

Cory

LOL, small world I guess...seems I find at least one person from Minot just about everywhere. Be thankful you missed out on last years big flood, its not the same place after that....most of us are just wishing to get back to normal around here.

• 2 months later...

Cory,

I just came across your post and video this afternoon. We were in the same squad at the state championships yesterday, in fact, I shot immediately behind you all day. Good to see another ND poster here. I'm not aware of too many of us. Your club did a fantastic job with the match, that was a great day. Hope to see you again in a Bismarck or Minot match. Be sure to check out the calendar on the Bismarck club site. www.bmrpa.org.

- Brian from Bismarck

I'm not. I'm nowhere near Level III stuff yet. I should get rid of the "U" in my classification column before looking at Level III matches. :D

I'm going as a U, in fact it's m first USPSA match. As long as I learn and have some fun, it will be worthit in my book.

FMPSA will have people at Area 3 (Aug 2-5) so you will not be alone if you go.

We will also be at the MN Sectional (Aug 25-26) which would be another good chance to see how a 7 stage 100+ shooter match operates. You can either shoot either Saturday or Sunday.

FMPSA will have people at Area 3 (Aug 2-5) so you will not be alone if you go.

We will also be at the MN Sectional (Aug 25-26) which would be another good chance to see how a 7 stage 100+ shooter match operates. You can either shoot either Saturday or Sunday.

Any way I can group up with you guys, seem to remember something about that.

I'll probably end up at the MN sectional too.