SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Click Here to View Web Gallery of Photos

These are straight out of the camera, so no post-process crop, color correction, or sharpening applied. If anyone wants a printable copy, email me at slow1911s at gmail dot com. Please include what size you'd like to print - 4x6 variants are the easiest (e.g. 4x6, 8x12)

It was good to see and say hello to some familiar folks and a few new ones. I hope that next time I'm shooting bullets instead of the 1D.

dp

CEst1.jpg

These are straight out of the camera, so no post-process crop, color correction, or sharpening applied. If anyone wants a printable copy, email me at slow1911s at gmail dot com. Please include what size you'd like to print - 4x6 variants are the easiest (e.g. 4x6, 8x12)

It was good to see and say hello to some familiar folks and a few new ones. I hope that next time I'm shooting bullets instead of the 1D.

dp

CEst1.jpg

Scotts turf builder man voice "Feed your SS, FEED IT"

dp

CEst1.jpg

Thanks for the photos BigDave. Bring your camera & your gun to our next match. Pictures are awesome. Thank You for sharing these with us.

Results are posted http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=4412 Thanks for shooting our match. I have to thank our local volunteers, without thier help the match would not be possible. John & Jon Himler, Donna Thomas, Matt Knight & Brian Jueckstock who didn't shoot the match. Quite a few new shooters, hope you enjoyed the match. Hope to see you next month. :cheers:

Edited by colt22man

Silver Creek match results have been updated once again. Here is the link to the 4/15/2012 match results. http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=4412 One change made to single stack division as well as 2 changes to open division. :wacko:

The link in my first match results posting is current as well.

Edited by colt22man