Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB

Silver Creek Conservation Club will be hosting USPSA this sunday 4/15/12. Hammer down 10:30 am sunday morning. 6 Stages 160 rounds. Lee will be baking biscuits and cooking sausage for the early birds. Registration will the club house. Match fee $20 non members $15 members. Sunday's high temp 78 degrees. Hope to see you sunday morning.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IN!

Gonna watch the ponies at Keeneland this weekend.

Next month! I'll even bring a gun!

So you don't shoot the battle now your gonna go watch some horses?

At least I'm an equal opportunity match skipper! :goof:

Yeah... overscheduled a bit this year. Hope to get back in the game... LOVE the Silver Creek match.

Edited by Steve Umansky

CLASSIFIER IS CM 99-57 BOOKOUTS BOOGIE. Final round count is 171, Yea, Yea, I just can't help it. It is 6 stages so it's only a average of 28 rounds a stage.

NOW THAT"S WHAT I"M TALKIN ABOUT!!!!

CLASSIFIER IS CM 99-57 BOOKOUTS BOOGIE. Final round count is 171, Yea, Yea, I just can't help it. It is 6 stages so it's only a average of 28 rounds a stage.

So minus the 12 rounds for the classifier, that's 32 rounds on 4 stages, and 31 on one? This is gonna be great! lol

Jeanjacket has the round count correct. Texas star, swingers, foot activators and a few poppers. Field courses will be fun, 1 is about 40 yds start to finish, moving fwd. We weathered the rain this morn. and stage setup is nearly complete. Target placement in the morning.

Edited by colt22man

That makes it 5 of us ..... so far it's Colin, Kevin, Grant, and me. I'm sure we can work something out if you want to go Ralph. It would be awesome, just leave yourself plenty of time in the day, because a return stop at Hooters is MANDATORY! :rolleyes:

I'll say something to Colin. I dont see why we couldnt get 3 in the back seat of Colins truck, it's like the size of Fort Knox in there! Plus the bed of the truck can hold tons of range bags!

Either that or is someone has a minivan that their wife would let them use for the day we could do that too.

After house hunting all week with the wife, she is ready to get rid of me! I can drive, too I just don't know where I'm going.

Goto Lousiville & Turn Right (don't fall in the River!) :rolleyes:

[Edit:] It's actually a left-lane exit. What is that ? I-65? Then I think it's exit 7(?) and turn left. But we'll figure something out to where we can ride together. I wanted to discuss the A6 plans / logistics. Plus just think of the gas savings with 5 of us in the car! ;)

Edited by Chris Keen