Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP01 and Safariland

J.Schmitt

Long shot here but maybe someone has it. I am looking for either a Safariland SLS or ALS holster that fits the CZ SP01. Safariland has holsters that fit the 75B but not the SP01 itself. My question is to you out there that found if a SP01 fits in a particular Glock Sig of Beretta holster. Need some additional security for 3 gun.

Thanks

Jay

Have you tried calling them? They have a couple CZ holsters for the SP01 that aren't on their website.

It is on my list to call them but easier to do a quick request here and see what I get.

I will advise what I find out. You motivated me to do it tomorrow.

Jay

• 1 year later...

Have you tried calling them? They have a couple CZ holsters for the SP01 that aren't on their website.

It is on my list to call them but easier to do a quick request here and see what I get.

I will advise what I find out. You motivated me to do it tomorrow.

Jay

Did you ever find a retention holster for the sp-01?

• 1 month later...

For those that have an ELS rig by Safariland, looking for a the Safariland holster, the part number is 5198-490-411 (this is for a CZ 75 SP01 Shadow RH holster). The website has not been updated to show the CZ holster as an option under the competition gear. This is a paddle style holster that also comes with the belt plate attachment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD