Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Western Pennsylvania Section Championship

I'd really love to make it Dan, but I have soem things here ar home that I need to attend to 1st. I'm sure it'll be a great match. Sorry I can't come.

Hey Dan, I might be able to make it after all. PM incoming! :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With several late additions we are close to our numbers from last year. :cheers:

There is still room for late comers and walk-ins on each day.

We worked all weekend on some "specialty" props and I must say they all turned out great. So we will have a few things that you probably haven't shot at before :devil:

The indoor stage was completed and for those concerned it has 100 times more light than last year.

Ah, mind games is it.

While I will see it when I come in Thursday, to heighten the agony for the incoming shooters, do you mean to say that there is extra lighting in the area we are shooting (where the targets are) or just somewhere in the indoor bay? IIRC, once all the lights in the indoor area were turned on it was quite nice!

LOL!

Ah, mind games is it.

While I will see it when I come in Thursday, to heighten the agony for the incoming shooters, do you mean to say that there is extra lighting in the area we are shooting (where the targets are) or just somewhere in the indoor bay? IIRC, once all the lights in the indoor area were turned on it was quite nice!

LOL!

No one needs to break a sweat over it this year. I'll leave it at: some targets are fully lighted others not so much and ROs won't need night vision to watch the shooters. :cheers:

Ah, mind games is it.

LOL!

No one needs to break a sweat over it this year. I'll leave it at: some targets are fully lighted others not so much and ROs won't need night vision to watch the shooters. :cheers:

What should I worry about? I 'm the one shooting 115 gr HP at 1480. The guy running around in the dark with a plastic timer should worry haha

Ah, mind games is it.

LOL!

What should I worry about? I 'm the one shooting 115 gr HP at 1480. The guy running around in the dark with a plastic timer should worry haha

Bill... what day are you shooting????? I'm on squad 31 shooting on Sunday... I'm shooting that open gun I got from you back in 07... :cheers:

Ah, mind games is it.

LOL!

Bill... what day are you shooting????? I'm on squad 31 shooting on Sunday... I'm shooting that open gun I got from you back in 07... :cheers:

Hi Raymond

Squad 38 Sunday Make sure we meet.

Boy you are a long ways from the oil rigs( If I remember I think that's what you do)

DVC

Bill

I'd really love to make it Dan, but I have soem things here ar home that I need to attend to 1st. I'm sure it'll be a great match. Sorry I can't come.

Dan put him on my squad so I can watch him for any funny business.

Dan put him on my squad so I can watch him for any funny business.

We'll put him in the OH squad. We may as well keep you westerners all together.

Ah, mind games is it.

LOL!

Ahh, so you’ve redirected the lights to shine on the shooters. LOL

Does anyone know what time they close the range on Saturday? I will probably be getting in around 6pm to look at stages, if that's not too late.

Thanks

I don't recal last year a gate to close, so should be open, maybe Mr. Dan will chime in. You might even get the guided tour. :lol:

How was day one? It's freezing here in Ohio...I cannot believe that I'm going to need to bundle up for a match only seven days after shooting the Ohio match in 95 degree weather!