Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Women with No Ring / Decoy Ring

EricW

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry oh esteemed scribe, I am going to have to call BS on that entire claptrap you laid out there... 

PM me for details, if you dare... 

Tightloop speaks: fiction and fact from Wink's alamanac...

Oh come now. No need for PMing. I'll show you mine - in public even - if you show us yours. :D

Seems like we have to many horny shooter chatting away here - go shoot out your frustration!!!! :D

If it were that easy, I'd never, ever leave the range. You'd see me hip deep in empty brass all the time. I'd have to get my guns rebarreled monthly.

"If it were that easy, I'd never, ever leave the range. You'd see me hip deep in empty brass all the time. I'd have to get my guns rebarreled monthly."

...and no RO would be safe around the SiG Lady! (or anyone else, for that matter...!) :wub::ph34r:

Hey gang... Don't let your love life turn sour :angry: . You can sweeten things up with delicious mood foods guaranteed to stir your passions to a fever pitch. For some people, smelling jasmine on a warm summer evening is all it takes to get them in the mood for love :wub: . For others, nibbling a piece of rich chocolate or shooting a race pistol is the answer. Chocolate and shooting really do more than just satisfy the sweet tooth. Chocolate contains phenylethylamine, a chemical similar to the substance that's automatically released by the body during sex :lol: . Shooting on the other hand has long been considered a great alternative fix. It is said that shooting sharpens the mind, releases stress, and eliminates frustration. :blink:

Guess that's the reason why the lugs on my barrel broke completely off! :(;)

Well since I am really bad, I guess that does not help me then.

Must practice more. But practicing tends to lead away from meeting women.

ON another note. Most women seem to dislike the fact that my house smells like burnt gun powder. I always here whats that smell. Then they see the indoor range behind the kitchen and flip out. So I guess I am stuck.

Hmmm.... Sex, guns and chocolate. Drool. :wacko::wub: Who could ask for more...? (Well, a little money is nice, but...)

Kingman, do you have a picture of "the indoor range behind the kitchen"...? :lol::lol: Must see.

How about instead of "Show Open Gun", just "Show Up." ;)

My standup safe and the reloading bench are in or near the bedroom. Which means my bedroom smells like leather and, well, sometimes gun cleaner. Is that a pheromone good thing (a turn-on) or a strictly ridiculous thing (a turn-off)...??

:rolleyes::lol:

No, it's only mildly noticeable right after the guns have been cleaned. It evaporates eventually... leaving the gun-leather fragrance prevailing. Ahhhh..... Sniffff....... B)

Oh-- and I think this was a thread that was DESTINED to drift. We're all off the hook here.

Sig - just for you I will get a pic of the indoor range behind the kitchen. It also contains the reloading area. The talk of leather is a good thing btw.

As far as limited thats all good as well.

Drifting yet, further.

All men believe sex is better than chocolate. All women know chocolate is better than sex. The only way to completely satisfy both sexes is to...go shooting! :P

OR.................. integrate Hershey's Chocolate Syrup into your sex life........

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Jeffro