Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arsenal Firearms

kurtb

Quote fronm website:

The AF2011-A1 (“Twenty Eleven” for aficionados) can be ordered either with 2 independent triggers and one sear group (left or right, with user-interchangeability for right or left operations) or with 2 triggers permanently joined and the choice of 1 or 2 sear groups.

I think it is a total miss in all regards. It looks stupid, just slammed two 1911's together and the butt-checks created on the top of the slide are horrific. If you wanted to do a double barrel 1911 there are much better ways to get it done. They are trying to use the 2011 branding which as we know has already been adopted elsewhere, and the grip is so massive only an NBA player would find it comfortable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

This is not a completly serious post but I thought it would be fun to share. It has two 8rnd mag so it would still be within the mag cap although im not sure it would fit in the SS box may have to use it in L10. What's crazy is this is a real gun. Dont belive me? Check out http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/ and watch the vids of them firing the thing. Can anybody say 2 Alpha?

it's goofy and probably not practical, but I applaud the concept. There hasn't been anything super exciting in the shooting world since 1911, and then when some austrian guy ran out of metal and used plastic. Otherwise, every gun we see around here in the same idea, just different colors or calibers if you really think about it. Same with the Rhino revolver. Is it crazy? Maybe. But it's a fun start in a new direction.

I'm not sure what the trigger configuration is on this gun, but I believe the ATF has cleared it for sale in the US.

There are two triggers and both must be depressed at the same time for it to fire. Picked it up at SHOT show and it is very awkward to hold in a way your finger can reach both triggers. It also really heavy, even heavier than it looked.