Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Do All brand Gun Buggy

Rob Tompkins

I've saw this http://www.midwayusa.com/product/312643/do-all-gun-buggy-folding-3-wheel-shooting-cart-nylon-green. Not much more $$$ than a used jogging stroller and parts to convert to a gun buggy. It can be found for less.

It looks like a decent product. More and better pictures are on the Do All web page. However I can't find any buyer feedback any where.

Anyone here seen or used one? What did you think of it?

Thanks,

Found one review on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co...howViewpoints=1

Here are 3 more on Cabala's: http://www.cabelas.c...gun-buggy.shtml

Thanks! :cheers:

I didn't think to look at Amazon and I don't know why I didn't notice the the Cabalas reviews. I sometimes read like I shoot, go to fast and miss a few things! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I happen to have seen both the Do All and Rugged Gear Carts recently, brand new and in use by their owner's at 3-Gun matches. The Do All looked fine and will probably do the job for the occasional 3-Gunner. The Rugged Gear is a thing of beauty and appears to be well worth the additional coin. Both sets of owner's (two carts each, a husband and wife and two brothers) were very happy with their carts but I think they had only used them at 2-3 matches. I did not see the whole procedure but both appeared easy to assemble and set up. Personally, even as cheap as I am and being currently and for the foreseeable future only a once monthly 3-Gunner I am saving my pennies for the Rugged Gear cart. Pay once, cry once.

Edited by chevyoneton

The RuggedGear is not that much more expensive than this one. When I bought mine a couple of years ago, you could ONLY buy the top-of-the-line one for $299 plus a lot of shipping. RuggedGear has a basic model now that's around $150. I'd buy the mid-range one for $199 so that I had the solid tires.

I just got the Do All on the sale at Cabella's. I've used it at one match, worked good. Airing up the tires first time was a bit of a challenge using my 5 hp compressor, I had the tire off the rim in a nano second. Let the air out and slow it down a bit and it is fine. The wheels come off easy. My overall opinion is that the cart shold do the job, but it is built cheap, and the rugged is like they say cry once. I only do a couple 3-Guns a year so no big deal, but I use it just at a pistol match as well, not lugging a bag all over is nice.

Taking it for torture testing at TX MultiGun Chapionship, so I should know a lot more after that one.

I didn't buy it because of the price just couldn't find a rugged in stock ready to ship anywhere.

I just got the Do All on the sale at Cabella's. I've used it at one match, worked good. Airing up the tires first time was a bit of a challenge using my 5 hp compressor, I had the tire off the rim in a nano second. Let the air out and slow it down a bit and it is fine. The wheels come off easy. My overall opinion is that the cart shold do the job, but it is built cheap, and the rugged is like they say cry once. I only do a couple 3-Guns a year so no big deal, but I use it just at a pistol match as well, not lugging a bag all over is nice.

Taking it for torture testing at TX MultiGun Chapionship, so I should know a lot more after that one.

I didn't buy it because of the price just couldn't find a rugged in stock ready to ship anywhere.

Thanks for the heads Up Cocobolo I was able to get one from Cabelas tonight for 129.99 and today is the last day for the sale. The standard price is $149.99

Thanks for the heads Up Cocobolo I was able to get one from Cabelas tonight for 129.99 and today is the last day for the sale. The standard price is $149.99

While I was pushing my Do All across the muddy range at BOTW the front wheel locked up and I kept saying should have got a Rugged, then I looked around and the Rugged carts were having the same issue. I was very happy with the cart at the TX Multigun with long days start and ending at 7 on the clock rain wind etc hot cold it was a life saver especially on the 1/2 mile trek to the parking lot and back. Get a cover or it if you can or use a $2.00 poncho like I did.

Ron

I got a do-all cart and have been through one 3-gun so far. It's worth keeping and worth the price, but not without issues:

Gun mounts were upside down from the factory.

The gun mounts still poke up quite a bit when folded. Not very space efficient.

My front tire rubbed the fender initially. I had to bend the whole frame a little to get it straight.

No easy way to mount a small cooler.

The way the gun mounts work, the long guns interfere with my shooting bag. I rotated the top mounts so they're outboard of the frame, helped a little.

Side tires come off easily, but the front one is the one you really need off to fold down tight. It's a little harder to remove, but does come off (and still, we're talking less than a minute added per match).

It does seem plenty sturdy enough though, and the fabric and stitching looks like it will hold up fine.

I'm going to swap gun mounts with my old cart before I sell it, that will probably solve a few problems.

This looks like their top-of-the-line: http://www.amazon.co...pd_sim_sbs_sg_1 I got tired of lugging my guns from stage to stage-too old for that and got the Rugged Gear 2-gun Combo cart. It will be here Friday.

That looks exactly like my Do all I got from Cabella's for $129 free shipping, and at the TX Multigun I made it a point to check mine against the Rugged, I really didn't see much difference if any. For my money, the do all did the trick.

• 5 years later...

I don't know about the Do All, but I have the Rugged Gear cart, no problems in the three years that I have used it. The one recommendation I have, is get the tubeless tires, I have seen folks struggling when the tire went flat, I have never faces that issue. My cart gets useded all the time, three gun and USPSA, usually carry a couple sets of gear, the hard cores like not having to always carry their gear.

can you guys get these over your side of the pond?

http://www.eckla.de/en/eckla-multitrolly-2.html

Very popular over here for 3 Gun, western, BPCR.... Any shooting requiring carrying loads of kit. The multi holding bar allows you to carry the longs virtually vertical which is important on ranges over here. The ones earlier in the thread would be at least frowned upon or, at worst , not allowed.

PLUS it's got  seat :D

4 hours ago, sharps4065 said:

can you guys get these over your side of the pond?

http://www.eckla.de/en/eckla-multitrolly-2.html

Very popular over here for 3 Gun, western, BPCR.... Any shooting requiring carrying loads of kit. The multi holding bar allows you to carry the longs virtually vertical which is important on ranges over here. The ones earlier in the thread would be at least frowned upon or, at worst , not allowed.

PLUS it's got  seat :D

They are no common but I have one and another local shooter has one.