Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gunsmith in NC

Parsons

Looks like MCC has at least one good gunsmith on staff. I dont think you will have to go too far to find one.

Jon is right. Mark Dye is the instructor for the night course on gunsmithing. Have seen and shot several examples of his excellant pistol work.

Edited by pvhendrix

Well I had a tour of the gunsmith program at MCC today and it looks very well organized and like they teach some good stuff. Saw examples of several students works in progress and I am impressed. I am on a waiting list right now and doesn't look like I will be able to start until the fall of 2013!!!! I am probably going to take a metal engraving class in the year I have to wait because it will be just one more thing I could use to personalize a gun.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I had a tour of the gunsmith program at MCC today and it looks very well organized and like they teach some good stuff. Saw examples of several students works in progress and I am impressed. I am on a waiting list right now and doesn't look like I will be able to start until the fall of 2013!!!! I am probably going to take a metal engraving class in the year I have to wait because it will be just one more thing I could use to personalize a gun.

Go see Jeff Abernathy Edited by B-K-