Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 FNH USA 3 Gun

Is there possibly going to be registration online or payment online. Or at least can I call in with a credit card #? We're coming from out of country and Money Orders really suck.

What's the suck Matt...?

Other than having to actually walk into a bank to get one... I've used 'em often for the US matches... 'Never a problem really...

Me too, just don't like the thought of them getting lost. Besides, its a digital world out there! :D

I assisted with the Pan Am and the credit card online thing can be a disaster....oh yea don't forget the expense imposed on the match for people to use a credit card. Linda goes by post mark and it does not do any good to overnight, that won't help.

Larry

Understandable. I'd be more than willing to add $5 or so to my application to cover Credit card fees imposed. It's not so much the delivery time in mail I'm worried about, more worried about Canadapost or USPS losing a Money Order and then having to go through the PITA of trying to get my money back from the issuer.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there possibly going to be registration online or payment online. Or at least can I call in with a credit card #? We're coming from out of country and Money Orders really suck.

What's the suck Matt...?

Other than having to actually walk into a bank to get one... I've used 'em often for the US matches... 'Never a problem really...

Me too, just don't like the thought of them getting lost. Besides, its a digital world out there! :D

I assisted with the Pan Am and the credit card online thing can be a disaster....oh yea don't forget the expense imposed on the match for people to use a credit card. Linda goes by post mark and it does not do any good to overnight, that won't help.

Larry

Understandable. I'd be more than willing to add $5 or so to my application to cover Credit card fees imposed. It's not so much the delivery time in mail I'm worried about, more worried about Canadapost or USPS losing a Money Order and then having to go through the PITA of trying to get my money back from the issuer.

What? USPS losing something? Never happens. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Mailed my staff application out today. Looking forward to shooting and working at this major match. Being an old IPSC/USPSA guy (#598) this brings back old memories of shooting the nationals in Dallas, Phoenix, Quincy and the amount of work required to put on a match of this size.

• 2 weeks later...

My friends just told me about this. I hope I am not too late. I would love to participate as they went last year and it sounded like a lot of fun.

Nope...not too late, match application is available May 1.

Larry

My friends just told me about this. I hope I am not too late. I would love to participate as they went last year and it sounded like a lot of fun.

Nope...not too late, match application is available May 1.

Larry

Physc'd up for the match...

Application procedure, is this correct?...

Print out app on May 1 and mail with $, early post mark gets in? That's it? I don't want to miss the cut!

thanks,

Greg

I'm a Newbie :surprise:

How do I get Hotel, Travel Directions, & other information. I did read that applications to shoot will be available May 1st.

Thank you,

Joe

:cheers:

Location and directions are on the Peacemaker Site. The rest will be on Linda's site.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the best airport to fly into for this match?

A 23 hour drive doesn't sound like much fun to me.

23 hrs from Reno? that IS flying!

you could stop and pick me up in Denver...

jj

Edited by RiggerJJ

23 hrs from Reno? that IS flying!

you could stop and pick me up in Denver...

jj

LOL. Nope, I'm In Abilene, Texas for the unforeseen future. So, 23 drive from Abilene, is no bueno

Dulles (IAD)

Dulles, Reagan, or BWI. Even Pittsburg or Richmond wouldn't be too far off depending on price.

Okay, so the application won't be online until Tuesday morning, and the apps will be accepted in the order they were postmarked. That means everybody who gets it postmarked on Tuesday gets equal treatment, because postmarks only have a date and not a time---correct? Am I missing anything?

What happens when more apps than there are slots all get postmarked on that first day?