Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glocktriggers.com

Chuck D

Forget all about the .25 cent trigger job.

I just installed the Challenger Trigger Kit from Glocktriggers.com in my Gen4 G17. Took me all of 10 minutes to do so and the improvement of the trigger pull and reset is incredible.

I still run the stock striker spring and stock firing pin safety spring. The trigger pull went from 7 lbs to approximately 3.5 pounds and is crisp, clean and efficient. I even have the capability of adjusting the overtravel but I left well enough alone and left it at the factory setting.

Best $135.00 you'll ever spend.

+1 I installed the Glocktriggers Vogel trigger, #4 striker spring, Lonewolf's new skeleton striker, and finished it off with 13 pd recoil spring on my G22 Gen 3. I went to the range Friday and Saturday, Awesome.. This trigger replaced a Glock Store trigger, and there is absolutely no comparison. The new trigger is very crisp, hardly no reset, and pretravel is gone...

I shot 500 rounds with only on malfunction, resulting in bad magazine. Took the magazine out of rotation and preformed flawless with Atlanta Arms and Ammo, 180gr FMJ, Major... It conducted "Dry Fire sessions at the house when it was replaced and continued with "Dry Fire" at the range. Once I was in my live fire, groups were better and so was doubles... Again - Awesome trigger for GLOCK..............

Jeff is doing a really good job with his triggers, specially with the price. I have an Edge in my Limited 35 and it is just as good as a certain expensive trigger I had in my Open 17. Also his customer service is pretty Rad as well.

On his Challenger kit it sounds like he chromes a lot of parts, adds a hex adjuster for overtravel as well. Not that different then a G34 that has been polished up and has a Wolf Spring Kit. Add a over travel stop, which can easily be done yourself and your done. Mine has a extra power return spring as well. His Challenger doesn't. I like mine. I wonder why he chooses to not use it.

Edited by 98sr20ve

On his Challenger kit it sounds like he chromes a lot of parts, adds a hex adjuster for overtravel as well. Not that different then a G34 that has been polished up and has a Wolf Spring Kit. Add a over travel stop, which can easily be done yourself and your done. Mine has a extra power return spring as well. His Challenger doesn't. I like mine. I wonder why he chooses to not use it.

I don't know exactly what they do, but to me it did feel better than when I had polished parts and aftermarket springs in my 34. The take-up does feel a lot shorter, which is why I went to it. I was in too much of a hurry to really compare the parts side by side, but since my cousin just got a 34 and wants to put a Challenger in it I am going to look carefully at the parts side by side and note any differences. About the return spring, maybe it is left out due to the fact the trigger seems light enough as is(liability?). I have one, I might throw it in to compare.

Eku I had that very problem in a 34 I just got. Got the comp spring pack with the plunger, lite striker and x power trigger spring. It would not reliably engage the trigger safety . So I went back to the factory trigger spring. No problem after that. I didnt notice much difference in the two springs anyway .

• 1 month later...