Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Submitted for this months match

A club member designed this stage for this months match.

That's pretty clever, with lots of options for the stage name, "QB Blitz Standards," came to mind as well as Superbowl Standards.

suoerbowlstandards.jpg

I love the Referee...

Edited by Steven Cline

I bet everyone shoots targets T7-T12 freestyle and targets T1-T6 strong hand and weak hand, so I'd force them on String 2 to engage the array they finished on in String 1 first. As an example if I finish String 1 on array T1-T6, I'd have to start String 2 with that array.

Edited by jdphotoguy

I bet everyone shoots targets T7-T12 freestyle and targets T1-T6 strong hand and weak hand, so I'd force them on String 2 to engage the array they finished on in String 1 first. As an example if I finish String 1 on array T1-T6, I'd have to start String 2 with that array.

Nooooooo !

You are an evil bastard Mr. Cline. :cheers:

JT

Thank you sir, I am an evil bastard, that is true (have you seen Deadeye Standards?), but I did not design this stage. Just a fellow club member following my evil bastard lead.

The Football line up was very cool!

It has been noted that the condition rule was misquoted as 3.1 instead of 8.1.

I like the idea of requiring a reversal so that each of the two arrays are shot once one-handed.

Edited by Steven Cline

Change it to say "Upon start signal, engage Offensive line or backs, wide receivers and referee...." Let's see how many shooters know something about football! :roflol:

Okay, you lost me! :unsure:

For an offensive formation.....for a defensive formation "engage defensive line or linebackers, SS, corners, and referee"....either way works....

• 2 weeks later...

i would shoot the easy ones free style and one hand the harder string.

go really fast on the tightly packed( small transition). then focus on front sight for the longer spread out targets with 1 hand. .... but thats just me. looks cool though. maybe go so far as to paint lines in the ground like 50, 40, 30 with a team logo on the middle of the 50 yard line.. haha

For the referee, see this thread/post...and make his shirt match (I'd leave the head open): http://www.brianenos...dpost&p=1636556

Or, stick one of those IPSC RO shirts on it as soft cover. (not for the "don't run with scissors" crowd)

Me likies!

We were rained out which gives us extra-time to tweak the stages for next months match.