Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting Gallery

sperman

I agree I have enjoyed the show but I fast forward through celeb part. If it were up to me it would be all action pistol and instruction on action pistol. Lol

And the ratings would fall and it would get cancelled.

Some say he dry fires... in the shower

And that his wife has to wear white...to avoid being shot

All we know is he's called the sevig!

Top Gear is the greatest. Show. Ever.

When reloading....he seats the bullets with his fingers, and crimps them with his teeth.

He once went sub-minor, but somehow won the match anyways.

"Shoot WEAK hand only" doesn't apply to him, as he does not have a "weak" hand...SEVIG!!!!

I like the new format. Not so much the Larry Potterfield, this is my defensive standards, which he doesn't follow, portion. But the rest. He's covering some interesting stuff this season. I'd probably like the celebrity portion if they used real celebrities. I don't even know who half of them are. I mean, really a guy from a short lived TV show from 20 years ago is a celebrity? They all look older than dirt. I keep thinking the recoil of the compensated .22 is going to cause them to break. How about hitting up Taran for some real celebs. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Rhianna with a gun in her hand, and she could use it on Chris Brown when he smacks her around again.