Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pictures of my range

snowtop

Well this is what I have now, 100 yards from the shed for rifle I also can go up an behind the shed for 250 yard shooting. The steel is 25 yards away for pistols, I dont have picture of the other target area for pistols. Its just a place to practise an have fun now but plan on making a targets that can be moved to set up stages for IDPA or USPA. Have some good Ideas from watching at the local range but would love to have more suggestions.

post-34731-0-20478300-1326495703_thumb.j

post-34731-0-57492000-1326495736_thumb.j

Right now I live in Pigeon Forge but I only have two more years thats when my youngest will graduate from High School then I plan on moving out there. Its just for week ends an a couple of days a week if I can now, its about 15 miles from where I live in another county. So I have to wait due to School district, Kid attend a high school ranked 5th in the nation for college scholarships. Spending next weekend out there, friends are coming up from GA for a friendly shooting competition. If anyone ever gets to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg for vacation and would like to Shoot just let me know. This way you get to shoot, get out the traffic an I might get to learn something.

LOL, when rod run is in town I wish I had a helicopter. Not even the back roads can get you around. People with hot rods doing 5 mph to look at another hot rod or stopping to take a picture. But they have beautiful cars.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I need something like that...to bad I live in town...I think the neighbors would frown on me shooting steel plates with their kids playing on a swingset not too far away from the action.