Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am Aug 24-26 2012

This was a great match,

Question: There was a guy shooting the pro side with a lime green holster i believe. was very cool. was made of kydex and had a tension screw with a thumb piece on it so he could tighten it down on stages where he needed more tension and loosen it on shorter pistol only stages.

does anyone know who makes this holster or one like it, or how to rig up a kydex holster so it was easier to tighten down if needed.

Thanks for the compliment! I made the holster and all other gear that I was using. There were a few others wearing my stuff also. :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that things have settled down. This was my 1st big match. I thought the ROs and staff did an outstanding job. Yes there were minor glitches but that should be expected with over 500 people shooting a match.I met and shot with some great people on squad 12 of the AM side. Everybody pitched in and helped reset and tape targets. Everybody shared there ideas on how to shoot the differant stages.

The pros that I got to meet were very humble and down to earth people. The AM prize table was awsome( I won an MTAC 6.5x24scope and a double rifle bag). A big thank you to all who put on the event. Plus another big thank you to everybody on this sight that gave us information and ideas on what to expect and what equipment was needed for the match. Everything I was told was spot on.

Thanks again

Schultz

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't realize I had not been on here to thank the staff and sponsors for a great match. Once again, y'all did a great job at a great facility. The free food and beer was also a nice touch! Also, thanks to all of the vendors for putting on a nice display. Many thanks to my sponsor, The Shooters Source, for making it possible for me to be out competing. Check out The Shooters Source for all your competitive shooting needs.

• 2 months later...