Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which Mag Pouches for Glock 17?

lliden

Hi Folks. I recently started shooting a Glock 17 in local IPSC matches. Gives me some variety from my STI Edge. But I'm having difficulty finding adjustable single mag pouches. For my STI rig, I use Frank Garcia's adjustable pouches, love 'em. But I can't seem to find similar setups for my Glock mags. Any recommendations out there? In the meantime, I'm using 2 BladeTec double pouches, but they don't offer enough adjustability...thanks in advance...

Why not just use your Xtreme holders with the 17?

I agree with Chris. All you have to do is take out the little screw in the mag pouch and it fits the Glock mags.

I use Blade-Tech's single pouch, 5 of them. Good adjustment range. They are kind of big though, but I like that. Big meaning they cover alot of space on your belt. This keeps me from snagging/knocking a second mag of my belt when I can only load one at a time. Not the cheapest out there though. Just my thoughts.

JLJ

• 2 weeks later...

I use 4 cr speed versa pouches with the Glock spacer and one Glock pouch in the 5th position with one in the gun Thats 61 rounds to bear.(L10) The 5th mag is comenly Known as the O-&^%$ mag.But ya never know when ya might need one.

I second Chrises advise Try what ya got before going out and spending a bunch of money.

Johnnie