Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 VA-MD Section Championship

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The match is almost full. There are only eight (8) slots remaining for Sunday AM. Applications will be processed in the order received. After the next eight are received, a wait list will be started. I'll advise via email where you are on the list.

Thanks to everyone for the outstanding response this year, and we look forward to you joining us in Fredericksburg starting May 18.

Rob

WE ARE FULL!!!!!

The FedEx man made my day. Thanks to shooter D. McMorris for bringing the match to capacity. The waitlist will be begin today with any subsequent applications received. Those on the waitlist will not have their checks cashed until they are accepted into the match.

This will be the highest attendance in VA/MD Section history.

Thanks to all the shooters that signed up to shoot, and thanks to our sponsors, who generously donated product for the shooters!

FNH USA

Nevco Targets

Virginia Arms

Warren Tactical

EGW

Brownells

Akai Custom Guns

C-More

I-Shot

Black Creek Steel

CED

Shooters connection

Brian Enos

Atlanta Arms

Montana Gold

Starline

In case you haven't seen it, the match book can be viewed and downloaded here: FNH match book

My biggest thanks goes out to all the folks that have generously donated there time to help set up and be on the range as staff for the match. This match does not happen without them! They are the best around!!!!

Jeff

Edited by basman

It's less than five days before the FNH VA-MD Section gets underway and things are coming together nicely. Stages have hit the ground and are in the process of being finished.

Here is some information that you might find helpful:

Registration hours:

Friday from 8 am till we leave the range for the day, approx. 5 pm.

Saturday 7 am till approx. 6 pm

Sunday 7 am.

Squad starting times are as follows:

Friday 5/18 Staff meeting at 9:30 am

Shooters meeting at 9:45 am

Match starts 10 am

Saturday AM 5/19 Shooters meeting 7:45 am

AM starts 8 am

Saturday PM 5/19 Shooters meeting 1:15 pm

PM starts at 1:30 pm

Sunday AM 5/20 Shooters Meeting 7:45 AM

AM starts at 8 am

Be on time, because we will start without you. And your squad mates will make you first up when you show up.

The match book can be downloaded here: http://www.offroadmarketing.com/2012vamd.pdf please print off a copy if you need one, there will not be any available at the range. Directions to the range are on the last page of the match book.

Please drive slowly on the gravel road into and out of the range, park at the top of the hill by the skeet fields, safe areas are located on the ranges, there are no safe areas for gun handling in the parking areas. Eye protection is required while on the range.

Food will be available for purchase both Saturday and Sunday, burgers, dogs, chips, sodas, etc.

See you on the Range!

Jeff Salzberg

Match Director

Edited by basman

Great Match, we had good time and really nice weather. Everything was well organized. I think we only had to wait for 2 people in the squad ahead of us one time. That is a nice flow for competitors.

Good job guys and gals.

This was a great match as it has always been since the first time I shot it. Thanks to everyone involved!

We started just after 8 am and were done by 1:30 pm. 9 stages, 240+ rounds plus chrono in less than 5 1/2 hours.

Thanks again to EVERYONE in putting on this match! :cheers:

PHEW! The FNH VA-MD Section is now history!

A hugh THANK YOU to all the folks that come out to help. the set up guys, the RO's, the tear down guys, the guys and gal's who work and sweat for the love of the sport. This match does not happen with out you!

We had a record number of competitors this year, 284, 9 stages plus chronograph in a half day format. And it ran so smooth, without any hiccup's, and that is because of the staff who gave the time and effort to make it happen!

You are the best bunch of folk's and I am honored that I was able to work with you! I hope that every one had as much fun as I did, made some new friends and feel proud that we put on the best little match on the east coast!

Thanks to all our sponsors who generously donated product for the match.

Thanks to all the shooter who can out and competed, I hope that you had fun and enjoyed the match!

Jeff Salzberg

Match Director

Always the best match of the year. Always.

And the staff is so loved. 2 days of hotel, a hat, 2 shirts, food, party and even swag.

iphone29.jpg

Edited by Seth

PHEW! The FNH VA-MD Section is now history!

Jeff Salzberg

Match Director

Jeff, what is the club code to lookup the results of the match? I had a friend there and wanna see how he did :cheers:

But there was no mud!

Seriously, had a really great time. Shot fast enough, but not accurately enough. Still had a lot of fun, great people to shoot with. Fantastic stages as always. Just wish it was a bit closer to home!

• 6 months later...