Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 VA-MD Section Championship

Thank you C-More for sponsoring Stage #2 more to come soon!!

OutsideTheWallcm.png

Nooooo!

Am I missing something?

I am getting the feeling that you are going to be holding on to one of the sticks and shooting way off balance, both strong and support hand.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OutsideTheWallcm.png

Nooooo!

Am I missing something?

I am getting the feeling that you are going to be holding on to one of the sticks and shooting way off balance, both strong and support hand.

While that might be fun I don't think Lew wants to build anything like that sturdy enough to hold me up again...He used me as the crash test dummie for the swaying bridge and the cart stages in years past... I couldn't tell much by the word.document that Jeff gave me but I took them to be small angled ports to shoot threw.

How many revos shootin this match???

So far 3 have made it past the Revolver filters we put into the registration process. The rest we changed to "6 round limited production major"

OutsideTheWallcm.png

Nooooo!

Am I missing something?

Ya,

I was talking about the lean hanging onto the sticks. It looks cool but it also looks like a lot of lean and some long shots sh/wh! Just thinking out loud..

Slots are rapidly disappearing! If you plan on shooting Saturday, get thee to USPSA self squadding ASAP. Otherwise it will be a Sunday only proposition. Still have openings, get those apps in as you don't want to miss this one.

Super excited for this one! Will be my first big match since I started shooting in March. I've done the last two monthly matches at Fredericksburg and one at Summit Point. From these designs, this is a far more complex set of stages and I'm looking forward to figuring them out. None of the stages I've shot in my limited 3 match career have used doors - do the pair of them on stage #9 activate anything when opened?

Super excited for this one! Will be my first big match since I started shooting in March. I've done the last two monthly matches at Fredericksburg and one at Summit Point. From these designs, this is a far more complex set of stages and I'm looking forward to figuring them out. None of the stages I've shot in my limited 3 match career have used doors - do the pair of them on stage #9 activate anything when opened?

As I got the drawing the doors do not activate anything but once the stages hit the ground things might change.

As I got the drawing the doors do not activate anything but once the stages hit the ground things might change.

The doors do not activate anything, they also will be different then depicted. Not quite revolving doors. hmmmmmmmm