Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zombies

2alpha

My favorite tonight was the lady dressed as a biker mama... thong, chaps, and barely buttoned vest. Oh, she was wearing a zombie mask, I noticed it after my wife pointed it out.

Edited by JFlowers

Just had a pair of mid-teens show up as "Thing 1 and Thing 2" :roflol: A bit old, but they were creative and not the run of the mill outfits. :cheers:

The grumpy part and is that they were out trick or treating.

WTF? Has everyone regressed to 10 years old or something? Dumbest fad to come along ever. :angry2:

YES

sick of it, now we have zombie ammo, zombie shooting leagues, specials on history channel "what happens after zombie apocalypse"........

Patrick Sweeny just had an article on guns and ammo online mag on the ten rules for fighting zombie, new

JEEEE-ZZZZUUUUSSS

Give us a freaking break with this shit

I saw kids approx 13 years old trick or treating with no costumes on. Not even some paint on their faces. cmon now

NOT A DISCUSSION, continuing the HATE!

I saw a trick or treater with more facial hair than ME! FULL freakin BEARD! And it was NO costume. He didn't come to my house, but I saw him walking around with bag in hand going door to door.

Some kids with no costumes is to be expected? I swear, my neighborhood gets hit by the "flea marketeers." It's like they're going to resell the candy they get.

My favorite tonight was the lady dressed as a biker mama... thong, chaps, and barely buttoned vest. Oh, she was wearing a zombie mask, I noticed it after my wife pointed it out.

Halloween really seems to bring out the tramp in some women :cheers:

We had a kid show up for trick or treat smoking a cigarette while he's on the porch. :surprise:

Edited by BillD