Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jp Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Abilene guys were up the row a bit - there's not much I'd put past them! :devil: There was a lot of talk around their cabin about "Bear Bait", I thought they were talking about Mickey, but they could have meant his beer...

Edited by bpowe

Just wanted to say thank you to all the veterans and active duty that serve our country!

So many of you shoot with us and we so appreciate your service and your sacrifices! :bow:

Enjoy this Veteran's Day and know that no matter what you read in the media, you are appreciated and loved!

:wub: Denise and JJ

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for the chance to shoot and play in my own country with a minimum of fuss. I am thankful for all the people over tie who have made this possible. I am thankful for so many great people to shoot with and laugh with. I am thankful that at the last big match I was at, I slipped and didn't swear once on a stage. Want to keep you guessing! :roflol: I am thankful for my match master who puts up with me. He met me when I was already getting old, and it's only getting worse! :wacko: I am thankful for warm thoughts and nice comments! I am thankful for having the Whittington Center now for local and national shoots!

Well, I am just thankful! I am a lucky woman! :bow:

Hope you all enjoy the holidays!

:wub:

Hugs,

Denise

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful that at the last big match I was at, I slipped and didn't swear once on a stage. Want to keep you guessing! :roflol:

Denise, You may not have sworn during that stage, but, I'm sure you weren't comment free. :roflol:

Actually Dan, last stage of the match at Ozark, she shot the WHOLE stage without a cuss word, in fact nothing. We were betting over/under. It was kind of awkward.

Actually Dan, last stage of the match at Ozark, she shot the WHOLE stage without a cuss word, in fact nothing. We were betting over/under. It was kind of awkward.

No comments at all?? I can almost believe no cussing, but nothing at all? That's what I don't believe. And I've only sqauded with Denise at 2 matches. :D

I better watch what I post...I'm not on the "past shooters" list for Rocky Mountain yet.

Edited by Dan Sierpina

It was amazing! I have the marine flag with pins attached on my wall in my classroom at school.

I sent them a picture! (For a bunch of tough marines, they sure make me cry every year!) :roflol:

It was definitely pretty cool. I'm thankful for them as well! Joe cruz, who wasn't there this year had a new baby boy back in August. Some struggles, but things are supposed to be good now!

It's a good Thanksgiving!

Denise

Edited by Benelli Chick

The Abilene guys were up the row a bit - there's not much I'd put past them! :devil: There was a lot of talk around their cabin about "Bear Bait", I thought they were talking about Mickey, but they could have meant his beer...

May have been guilty last year but we gave Glen a break this year...

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I guess my man Wynn is sleeping. The application has been up on the website for over 3 hours! :surprise:

I was sure he was going to notice it like last year and post here!

Oh well! The applications for the 2012 JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun - August 9-11, 2012 are up on our website.

http://rm3g.com/

Scroll down past the new pictures on the front page.

The repeat applications are for those people who have shot JP RM3G at least 2 times in the last 5 years. There's a special box for the 10 year veterans...those of you who will be at RM3G for the 10th time in 2012. That means you've been with us since the very beginning of JP RM3G.

We have something special for you (possible a 10 mile jog up the canyon :roflol: ) so please be sure to check the box if you're one of our repeats.

The New Entry forms are for those of you who have never shot with us, or have just shot once in the last 5 years. We will be holding those applications until February 1, 2012 and (I will save a few slots for newbies) we will let those people into the match starting February 1 by order of receipt.

PLEASE!!!! Don't send it signature required because I'm not going to pick them up, so they'll end up being returned! :angry2:

Thanks,

Denise

P.S. We already have over 40 sponsors for almost $100,000! Thanks so much to the loyal 10 year veteran match sponsor JP Enterprises. Thanks to the Junior Benefit/BBQ sponsor Trijicon! And all our VERY GENEROUS sponsors:

5-11 Tactical. Action target, Arredondo, BattleArms, Battle Comp Enterprises, Benchmade, Berger Bullets, Blackhawk, Brownells, Burris, Cheaper Than Dirt, Crossbreed Holsters, Decot HyWyd, Dillon, Do-All Outdoors,DPMS, DSG, ECS, Ergo Grips, Firebird, Glockworx, Hearing Protection Services, Hodgdon, Hogue, Lenspens, Leupold, USMC Quantico Combat Shooting Team, Miller Precision, Nordic Components, Noveske, NRA Competitions, Redding, Remington, Safariland, Shooting Chrony, Sierra, Sinclair, Spec Ops, Stag Arms, TacPro, Tactical Machining, Thunderbeast, Truckvault, Warne Scope Mounts, XS Sights

guess I better fill out app tonight and drop it in mail tomorrow

Where'd you get the cute little guy banging his head on the wall????

He makes me laugh! :roflol:

Sorry, if you've had it forever. I AM old and senile. Maybe I hit my head when I jumped off the truck! :blink:

Denise,

Mine is going out via Express Mail (no signature required) tomorrow AM. Just need one more match and I'll become a "legacy" shooter - unless ya'll change it to "3-previous" next year. Man, I hope I make it in again!! Thanks for putting it on again this year.

ETA: Denise, App is headed to you via Express mail with the NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED OPTION (I'm listening to you, Denise) - should be there tomorrow (20 DEC).

Doug Johnson

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

Wow I am glad a friend sent me the heads up about the Rocky Mountain 3 g app. I think at every event I go to we talk about the ROCKY Mountain 3G. I know that at the last event every stage we were talking about the ROCKY MOUNTAIN THREE GUN event.

I want to make sure I get in. Just nothing could be worst than to miss the Rocky Mountain Three Gun.

I just cant get enough talking about the Rocky Mountain Three Gun event .

Its Fun bringing a first timer to the event and have the new timer to start telling you how good the event is before the end of the first day.

Did I happen to say that the Rocky Mountain Three Gun event is my favorite match :goof:

Wow I am glad a friend sent me the heads up about the Rocky Mountain 3 g app. I think at every event I go to we talk about the ROCKY Mountain 3G. I know that at the last event every stage we were talking about the ROCKY MOUNTAIN THREE GUN event.

I want to make sure I get in. Just nothing could be worst than to miss the Rocky Mountain Three Gun.

I just cant get enough talking about the Rocky Mountain Three Gun event .

Its Fun bringing a first timer to the event and have the new timer to start telling you how good the event is before the end of the first day.

Did I happen to say that the Rocky Mountain Three Gun event is my favorite match :goof:

Can't you talk about anything else??? Like....Merry Christmas to ALL!!! :roflol:

Lova ya!

Denise