Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Your 1911, 9mm's show 'em off here:

gunfixer

STI Spartan.

IMG_0216.jpg

I think I've made a mistake starting this thread.. I've been considering

doing 2-tone/ off-set controls on my Trojan (Above..), now that I've seen

your Spartan, it's becoming UN-bearable NOT doing it.. Mine'll be black controls

on a hard chromed slide/receiver gun though..

Nice gun..! :cheers:

Edited by gunfixer

Here Is one of mine

I have no body to thank but Matt Cheely. I sent him a frame and slide and this is what he sent back. Except for a few items I wanted like a paddle mag release. pinned grip safety and .90 front sight. The rest was all Matt. I have had this going on two years and it has not let me down once.

Caspian race ready frame

Sti Tri top slide

Kart Barrel 9mm

Dawson front Caspian rear

I use 10 round 38 super Metal Form mags and they run great.

Edited by hdgun

STI Spartan.

IMG_0216.jpg

I think I've made a mistake starting this thread.. I've been considering

doing 2-tone/ off-set controls on my Trojan (Above..), now that I've seen

your Spartan, it's becoming UN-bearable NOT doing it.. Mine'll be black controls

on a hard chromed slide/receiver gun though..

Nice gun..! :cheers:

Thanks! It does look pretty sharp. Ive been messing around with cerakote and gunkote for a while now doing slide and frames for friends and this was actually my first attempt on one of my own

My Dan Wesson PM-9

DSCN0159-1.jpg

I've never handled one, but that is an awesome gun..! Factory checkered front strap bud..?!?

Yup ... factory all checkered, factory fiber optic sight. Added the S&A magwell and an STI trigger (not shown in this pic) is all. It is an incredible shooter!

Edited by MPrimo

Ive been messing around with cerakote and gunkote for a while now doing slide and frames for friends and this was actually my first attempt on one of my own

LOL! Nothing like being able to practice on friends' parts before doing your own stuff! :cheers:

yup, its a Norinco. Dirt cheap, runs great and wasn't worried about screwing it up(first attempt at an overhaul)

Norinco is rather popular up here, kind of a yin-yang thing. Yeah they're made in China, but they're great for getting people into the shooting sports at a very low price point

Edited by Mike Dame

yup, its a Norinco. Dirt cheap, runs great and wasn't worried about screwing it up(first attempt at an overhaul)

Norinco is rather popular up here, kind of a yin-yang thing. Yeah they're made in China, but they're great for getting people into the shooting sports at a very low price point

No hate here - feel free to look to mine for a price reference. :lol:

I bought a Norinco 45 back before our politicians screwed up the importation of them, just to see what I could do with it. I checkered the frontstrap, did a trigger job with a Wilson economy grade MIM hammer, ambi safety, beavertail, aftermarket match fit barrel, Heinie fixed sights and (believe it or not) had it blued with a batch of bits at a place here that made drill bits after bead blasting it and polishing the slide flats. That gun looked great, and I gave it to my son about 10 years ago! He has shot the heck out of that thing and it's still going strong. There was nothing wrong with those Norinco slides and frames in my opinion!