Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gen4 Glock 34/35 holster list?

Agent #1911

I am having a hard time looking for a holster for my G35. I have searched and sent emails to manufacturers and was surprised not too many added these models to their list yet considering release date was months ago. so far only Bladetech. I am mainly looking for a kydex rig for IDPA/USPSA. any more?

I am having a hard time looking for a holster for my G35. I have searched and sent emails to manufacturers and was surprised not too many added these models to their list yet considering release date was months ago. so far only Bladetech. I am mainly looking for a kydex rig for IDPA/USPSA. any more?

I used an Uncle Mikes sz 21 before I bought a DAA rig. I could get 1 second draw/fire with a comp on it with a lot of dry fire.

Adjusts easily and with locktight I found a good combo of secure, yet fast draws.

I think you can find for around 30 bucks online.

http://www.unclemikes.com/products/kydex_paddle_holsters.html

If you go to the "fit chart" link, it lists the 17 as a fit, which will fit a 35.

The guy a bought from ws shooting USPSA limited, so I assume it is legal...

I just purchased a gen 4 34, and purchased a bladetech DOH, built for a gen 3, and it fits just fine.

I did same, but mine has the tall dawson adjustable signts so I ended up having to wrap a bit of sand paper around pencil and sand just a bit of a "sight channel" to allow clearence for the front sight. 10 minutes and now works great.

For those with tall front sights ordering from Bladetech, just tell them when you order your holster directly from them that you have a front sight from whatever manufacturer and it is X tall. For most of the major manufacturers they already have the molds done. Yes it is a "special" but it doesn't take any longer to get them made then getting a "stock" holster. That is what I have done for each of my DOH holsters and I got them within a couple of weeks.

I just purchased a gen 4 34, and purchased a bladetech DOH, built for a gen 3, and it fits just fine.

I did same, but mine has the tall dawson adjustable signts so I ended up having to wrap a bit of sand paper around pencil and sand just a bit of a "sight channel" to allow clearence for the front sight. 10 minutes and now works great.

how tall is your front sight? I just ordered a dawson .235" front