Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rockcastle Shotgun Championship

I'm a happy man, just 2.5 hours away.

DanO

Hell... I'm happy being just 12.5 hours away!

Wanted give some updates for the match. Website should be up in the next 2 weeks. The 3-gun season is winding down and we are going to put a lot effort into making this a great match.

I wanted apologize for not having the website up already but we have been getting ready for Nationals. Stay tuned it will be up shortly. We are working with some sponsors right now and will announce them as soon as they are confirmed.

Look forward to seeing everyone there. Gonna be some great stages from the course designers.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it gonna be a fill out the app and send it in or a get your left click mouse button racing finger ready at midnight type of registration?

DaG

There will be no racing. Unfortunately, Shotgun only matches rarely fill up much less fill up on the first 2 seconds.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any new info? Website? Registration info?

I have talked with Nick at Rockcastle and we are moving the shotgun match to June29th-July 1st. With the multi gun nationlas now in April that month has turned into a mad scramble. We want everyone to be able to come and enjoy this match and concentrate on having great time. We are locked on this date and there will be no more date changes. It is 3 weeks after Iron Man so everyone will have ample time to rest up.

We are changing the website and we will have it up the first of next week.

Also, Benelli has come on board as the match sponsor.

Sounds like June is shotgun month for me. High Plains on 23-24 then this match the next weekend. I can hardly wait!!!!

Its still in April right??? Like the calendar says???

What's in April? High plains is June 23-24. Rockcastle is July 29-30ish. Looks like team USA will be ready for the world shoot. I just gotta decide if I want to go cross the pond or stay here and shoot 3 gun.

I have talked with Nick at Rockcastle and we are moving the shotgun match to June29th-July 1st. With the multi gun nationlas now in April that month has turned into a mad scramble. We want everyone to be able to come and enjoy this match and concentrate on having great time. We are locked on this date and there will be no more date changes. It is 3 weeks after Iron Man so everyone will have ample time to rest up.

Well now...with June 28 being my anniversary this presents a problem....but I'm hoping a nicer anniversary gift will get me permission (or forgiveness) so I'm still in! :devil:

Is this going to be a 3 day event or is Friday for RO's to shoot?

• 2 weeks later...

I will try to make this match, but I wish there was more than 4 days between this match and the high plains shotgun match the weekend before.

to steal a phrase from Jesse T; "Spread em out boys!!!"

Oh snap that's funny!!! But I never said "out"!

Just think how well practiced those of us that shoot high plains are gonna be for this match!

Maybe we can get the boys from Nordic to hold theirs two weeks later so we can keep on a shotgun role.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser